Imagine Misha being nervous at con without you (Misha X Reader)

Hey guys... welcome back, I've noticed that I write loads more as these three weeks have went by and that's because I'm stressed af and boiiiii, I didn't want this.
But anyway have some Misha because he's cute and he always makes everything better, idk how long this is gonna he but have fun reading it. If your new hi, if your not welcome back and I hope ye enjoy my other books.
Reader has anxiety if you don't you can still read it's barely mentioned.
____________________________________
No ones PoV
"Alright next question" Misha said through the mic and a young boy dressed as Castiel, probably around 18 asked "how does it feel to go to your first con without your fiancée Y/n?".
"Wow, great question, it's definitely... nerve racking I mean Y/n has anxiety herself but together we sort of are a strong force that can't be stopped and at cons she helped me so much so without her here it's pretty scary" Misha spoke honestly leading to the crowd cheering, everyone loved you. You wasn't a part of the cast but you always helped on set and you were very close with Jensen and Jared.
"Oooo, shall I show you what Y/n got me... I'm gonna show you, it's pretty... awesome" Misha excitedly spoke making hand gestures to try and show the fans how big what you had given him was.

He come back around from the curtain holding a minion, the crowd cheering and laughing

"This is what she gave me and it is pretty cool if I must say so myself" Misha spoke through the mic, the crowd 'woo-ing'. The crowd knew Y/n would pull something like this, at every con she done something the fans will never forget, like last year when she arrived in a dinosaur outfit and she jumped in Misha tackling him, they was each others soulmates a lot of people said, and frankly everybody knew it... especially both of them.
"You want to know something though?" Misha questioned the fans all screaming yes and throwing their hands in the air in excitement.
"The reason why I love this minion so much is because it smells like Y/n and if any of you have been up close to her she's got a very unique smell and she just smells like flowers, beautiful and perfect... well until they die, but BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT... and it's so cute and fluffy, literally it's my baby in a minion!" He over exaggerate, the crowd continuing to 'aww' over how cute he was and how much he loved you. Some celebrities didn't like showing their girlfriends but Misha loved Y/n to be with the fans, he knew fandoms that mainly focused on the characters and actors but their romantic interests was big for Misha, as he was thinking about Y/n he kissed the minion, a quick peck and snuggled him.