Chapter 2: New Friends

"How did the meeting go?" Cupcake asked when her sister arrived from a meeting with their friend Candy Cane.She helped her carry her materials and arranged them in her little office.

"Pretty Good...gahh...I don't like it when Candy's serious.She looks so professional and..scary." she threw herself on her swivel chair and heaved a loud sigh.

"Well,she's a real professional Business woman and she's been doing this for years.Actually,both of you are professional entrepreneurs but sister Candy takes things too seriously to the point where if she saw a single mistake...she will rage like fire." Cupcake felt a chill went down her spine when she recalled the last time she attended a meeting with Candy.She became her sister's subsitute because she wasn't feeling well and decided to rest at home.She perfectly remembered how Candy burned with anger the moment she found out that one of her stockholders is hiding the remaining shares that was meant to be given to new stockholders and business alliances.Everyone was so scared with her dead...cold eyes.

But overall,she's a nice person.She's been there to support their Sweetery Shop and she provided Brownie's need of equipment and materials to travel.Unfortunately,with the desire to work she disregarded the idea of getting a boyfriend or even accept business proposals that includes arrange marriages and blind dates.She's a busy woman...

"Would you like to rest?I'll take over for today sis." Cupcake is worried for her sister.So she wanted her to get all the rest she needed.

"Nope,not gonna sit back and let my little sis do all the work.Plus,we're closing early...I can get lots of sleep later tonight.So,shall we get to work?" she offered her palm which Cupcake took and pulled her to stand on her feet.Cake grabbed her apron in the drawer and put it on.

"Let's go!!"

Cupcake went to the kitchen to help bake some pastries needed to be served.While Cake took over the counter to answer some orders from the customers.

"Two of today's special please!!"

The customers were very happy and satisfied by the shop/cafe's services.All of them gave positive remarks and swore to be back again.Everything was very positive and vey happy that made the two owners smile in glee.

This is why they love to work...because it makes them happy seeing everyone enjoy the things they made.

"Good work for today ladies and gentlemen!I hope you had a great night!" Cake bid her employees goodbye as she watched them walk back to their homes.Cake and her sister started to close the shop and left the backdoor unlocked.The two of them changes clothes and call it a day.

"They're coming right?" Cake asked.

"Yeah.We should meet them outside though.It's dark and I'm pretty sure Brownie is a little woozy from all of the toxics and stuff she's working on." Cupcake tied her hair into a ponytail and fixed her headband.After that both of them went out of their shop a.k.a their house and waited outside a closed flower shop.

"Listen up you brats I want you to stop harming him." the group of boys looked up to see a beautiful...woman looking at them with cold eyes...

She's beautiful...but a little deadly...

"Brats?We're the same age as you!" their leader emphasized the word same that made Candy chuckle...it wasn't funny...she's being sarcastic.

"Same age but you act like kindergartens.How ironic..." the leader gritted his teeth in anger as she stared at the woman's mocking stares.

"Listen up Lady,this is none of your business so you should stay out of it." Candy glanced at the boy holding his stomach while tears kept falling down his face.She darted a deadly glance at the leader who has his eyes on her the moment she came in.

She's so...pissed.

"You listen to me,see that building over there?The owner of that building bought this whole area And you're the one trespassing.If the guards caught you doing something illegal they will apprehend you and let the authorities take care of you.Don't try me...now scram." all of them flee leaving the other guy on the floor.Candy offered her hand in which he took.

"Hi!Are you okay?Are you badly hurt?I can take you to the clinic if it hurts.." the guy with the black dotted shirt shook his head that made Candy sigh in relief.That's good...

"I'm Candy by the way,what's your name?" Candy is almost the same height as this young man.Unfortunately,she's a little cheating...for she is wearing her favorite pair of high heels.

"I-I'm Cookie...thanks for earlier.I really appreciate it." he bowed his head that made Candy chuckle.

"It's no big deal.I hope you avoid going to places like these.Man,I should really secure this place." Candy mumbled to herself as she kept gazing at this dark alley.It's a little scary to be honest.

"You?Wait...don't tell me.."

"Yeah,I'm the owner of the Candy Cane Corporation.CCC for short.Nice to meet you Cookie.Why are you here by the way?" Cookie scratched the back of his head and laughed awkwardly.It's a little embarrassing...mostly because he's standing in front of a woman with a high social status...

It's nerve racking...

"I-I'm lost...I came from a town from away and I lost my brother.I told him that I'll go look for the place we'll be staying unfortunately...I lost my way back and I have no idea where I am." Candy chuckled and gave Cookie a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry,I'll show you the right way.Tell me where you're going."

"*sigh* Where did my little brother go?I shouldn't have let him go alone...he sucks at Directions." a man with white hair and thick jacket heaved a very long sigh as he sat at a unoccupied bench near a fountain.

He's at the town square.

He's so worried.What if something happens to that klutz?He won't be able to forgive himself if that happens.

Suddenly,he heard someone calling his name.And it seemed like his brother.When he turned into his right he saw his little brother running towards him with arms open and ready to give him a hug.

Sadly,he raised his palm up that made the boy stop his tracks.

"You had me worried sick!Where did you went?"

"I went to a huge place!!It was gigantic!!The building has so much floors and it's walls are mostly glass!!It has three C's on it that lits up at night bro!!It was very cool!And a nice girl showed me around the place too!" Milk's eyebrows knitted in confusion.Three C's in front of a building?That sounds so familiar.

"Okay...who is this girl?"

"The owner of the Candy Cane Corporation!Candy Cane herself!!" Milk almost fell from the bench when a woman in red and white smiled cheekily at him.She doesn't look like a business woman right now but who did his brother just met!?

"Wait...what!You kidding me?" Milk shouted that made Cookie laugh.

"Why would I bro?She's the real thing!She's super nice too!!Look!!"

"Nice to meet you sir.I'm the CEO of Candy Cane Corporation.My name is Candy Cane.How about you?" she offered her hand that made Milk stare at it.He hesitated at first but shook her hand anyway.

"I'm Milk,nice to meet you Miss Candy."

This is...unexpectedly...shocking.

XXX

Chapter two finished!!Ooohhh Hi baes!!

Sorry for the grammatical errors!

~plebby nation (nnc)