chapter nine

B R A D Y

B R A D Y

I played with Baby's chestnut hair mindlessly as we watched some show she picked out on Netflix. I think she has some sort of obsession with Netflix, she watches a lot, which was fine.

She rested her head on my chest like usual. I would be paying attention to the show but my mind was focusing on pervious events, such as my punishment. Every minute was something I wanted to do for a while, using a simple feather to tickle her. But I did not anticipate to suck her out, it kind of just happened, which I don't mind to be honest. She had a different taste to her, an addicting one that I couldn't shake off my tongue.

I wanted to do more, but that was for later on, I just want to get her ready for that, make sure she's comfortable with it. Because right now, she was a little uneasy with it. Probably due to being a virgin, which I didn't know about, but I'm pleased.

I stopped playing with her hair, moving my hand to her stomach under her shirt, trailing light circles against her skin with my fingers. Goosebumps firmed under my touch, I then kissed her temple.

"You okay?" I asked softly.

She looked up, half smiling. "No," she pouted.

"Was it because I punished you with what you wanted," I coo in a hush, taking my hand out from her shirt and brushing her hair down.

She stared at me with those brown eyes of hers in a, 'you think,' kind of way.

I chuckled, "well, if you don't want that, obey my rules. They're there for a reason to assure you're safe around me, and yourself."

"Fine, but they're restraining me," she huffed, crossing her arms like usual.

"You have to admit it was a good time," I laugh but it didn't end well for me when she slapped the bottom of my stomach, making me shoot my knees up. I only laughed again, pulling her closer as I snuggle my face in her neck. I'm the obvious cuddle type, embarrassment no doubt.

"Can I ride you?" She asked suddenly. I pulled back to look at her staring at the TV as if it wasn't a big deal. To me it was a massive deal, that was like saying, "can I marry you?" It was the whole next level, passing straight through others before it.

"No, wait a bit longer," I say softly, I saw her lip pout but she never gave me her full attention.

"Are you still hormonal?" I smiled, watching her actions carefully.

She threw her hands up exaggeratedly while groaning, "its horrible!"

I pat her stomach a few times before sliding my hand into her shorts as she was too bothered to put underwear on. She moaned slightly through her teeth. I was falling for that sound as I watched her carefully, watching every move she made.