chapter sixteen

B A B Y

B A B Y

Nothing has happened much in the pass day. Its been quiet, kind of how it used to be before everything started happening, from my father to Brady. I'm quite pleased with it at the moment, I could sit back and be me until an atomic bomb is thrown upon us, destroying my peace entirely.

The world would be in havoc.

Currently I'm in the classroom when Cole storms in with a cinnamon bun in hand, protecting it with his life as he watched me carefully. Obviously I want I bite because they're heaven in a bun, like seriously, what else could taste so good and sweet other than a freshly cooked bun?

Nothing, that's what.

"Pretty pwease," I pout, crawling over the desktops to his normal spot that he just sat down in, in the far corner.

He frowned at me, confused.

"You never say 'pwease'," he observed, making me curse under my breath that I did it on accident.

"So? Can I just have a bite?" I asked in a normal tone, now sitting right in front of him. I want to pout so bad right now.

Brady better get me one. That is if he gets my mind message. Which I don't think he's received yet due to it being the twenty first century, not the thirty first where hover cars are invented with no default.

Cole soon answered. "No," it sounded extremely similar to Theodore in Alvin and the chipmunks when Dave asked him to spit out the chocolate in his mouth.

"Why not?!" I asked, almost whining, I was trying my best to not let the baby side out. Because apparently when I do it without Brady, its considered alienated.

Judgemental idiots.

"Because its mine, I bought it so vamos," he stated, swishing his hand in an attempt to get rid of me like a fly.

I huffed, crawling back over the desktops to where I was previously sitting in the middle of the classroom. I soon sat down with my arms crossed as I stared at the open door, watching students walk pass outside.

Cole ate happily as he made effort to notify me of that fact by moaning with every bite he took. It was like an over dramatic ad scene for a new brand of cinnamon buns. Every bite he took was slow and torturing as I watched with narrowed eyes.

"You're such a dick," I mutter to him.

He looked up at me, stopping his heavenly eating scene to poke his tongue out at me before going back to eating with no care in the world.

"Dick," I said, earning the bird from him.

"Aw, what's my baby upset about?" A familiar, gorgeous, pleasing voice asked from the doorway.

I looked up with a smile before it deflated quickly at the sight of Brady with a crutch in one hand as he walked in. There was also stitches in the bottom of his lip, along with bruises in places on his face and skin.