1

Yoo!I am lee Kwan you can also call me KII its my nickname.17 years old.birthday 11-march.

First day of high school just went by.

i am a freshman, to be honest it's the same as middle school, teachers are as boring,hallways looks the same to me,same people very year..

I am adopted, I don't remember my real family not even there names, I was only 4 when I was taken away and sold to a rich family I completely forgot that I was adopted after all these year's.i remembered then my so called 'mom and dad' told me I was adopted.

Even my sister lee Kyungmi is adopted.but not like me.. Kyungmi Annie is my mom's sister daughter so died when Annie was only 2.

so my mom look her and that's where I come, after 6 years I was adopted wish I knew about my real family.but how can I remember them when I have no prove, no flesh back.at least I wish I knew them..i remember few things.

School ended and I reached my apartment.i live alone.my family is in America owning the big makeup company.i came back to Korea when I was 15.I lived with my uncle but now that I am in highschool, I moved out here a week ago.

I unlock my apartments door get in throw my bag, right when I get i go to my room lay on the bed....

Sigh,so peaceful..

And before I knew it my stomach makes a loud sound.

Ugh,thank god I am alone.

Slowly roll out of my bed and go to the kitchen..

→6 minutes later←

OMGGGGGGGGGG!!!I can't find anything to eat in THIS KITCHEN..-∆-

I am so hungry that I may kill someone. But thank God again,I live alone*-*.

Aishhh, I have go get food.

I go back to room take my uniform off and get dressed in something else:

After getting dressed, I get out of the house and lock it before Living.

It's evening time 3p.m..

While walking to the mini market close around this (black pink in your) area.i looked at the sky..peace.for some reason I keep on looking for--.

You-"Ah-OW!!"I hit something hard in front of me while walking and hit my beautiful butt hard on the ground.

???-"omg! watch where you are going!!"a weird voice says.

I look up and see it's a..guy
Wearing a black mask.

Wow,look who's talking. couldn't he see I was looking at the sky.

You-"mind your words man."I say simply.

He looks at me,sigh and then walks away.

What a weirdo.his voice was weird.ok Kwan stop.