2

And the moment I went in my class...I regret not Dying before..wish I killed my self on the roof top.I walk to an empty seat at the back.

Want to know why i regret not dying before..ITS BECAUSE in my class I don't have my best friend sumi andddddd f*ck my life! I have jimin in my class no no no not only jimin..ALL THE PEOPLE I HATE IS WITH ME IN THIS CLASS aishh yesterday I didn't see jimin because he was sick but I thought he wasn't in my class(╹◡╹)凸 .

Jimin,taehyung,jungkook, Yoongi,Yemin,Yunhee,ect are in my class..yesterday I hated the fact that Yunhee is in my class but now I regret coming to this school because the 'couple' is in this class.

Yunhee and jimin are in a relationship from the last day of middle school and to be honest.its the first relationship of jimin that lasted this long.honestly.

All the gang are sitting together in the first bench.

I lay my head on the table. what else can I do..sighh.

After like 2 minutes the teacher comes in.

Teacher-"every one take your seats"And everyone goes to there seats.

Everyone-"good morning!"and then they sit all down.

I have no one next to me yayy.

Teacher-"ok so..park jimin is here today"

Jimin-"yup!you miss me!"

Half of the class laughs..what's so funny?

Teacher-"ok,every one is here today, now why don't you all (bitchies) introduce yourselves!"(ignore me XD)

→after the whole class introduce themselves←

Teacher-"ok so now we have to change seat's"

Teacher-"one by one come here,pick a note,and by your number take your seat"

It was finally by turn.i pick a note and it says 26.

I look at the bored to find my seat.

Found it!

It's at the second last seat next to the window.YES.

.....NO.

The moment I turn around..I found my seatmates they already took there seats talking to each other.

Ahhhhhhhhhh ehhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh emmmmooo whyyyy ahhhhhhhhhh.

I seriously want to run out of class right now ╥_╥.

I walk to my seat and my seatmate is Yemin and back of me is jimin and next to jimin is Yoongi.

To be honest.its good that the Shorty's are together XD.

I take my seat.

???-"oh hi,so your going to be my seatmate this year I guess"

I look at the person.it was yemin.this is our first time talking to each other I just know here name and who she is.

Our eyes got locked.dont know why.it felt wired like I don't know how to explain.

Me-"yeah I guess so"I say finally breaking our eye contact.but we still look at each other but not the same way as before.