Chapter 1

Flashback~ 

Late one spooky night at the Wow-O Toy Factory, a ghost was flying around inside the factory with a familiar young redhead girl in its grasp. 

"Let go of me!" the girl cried out. 

"Okay, now I really have a wedgie. Fred! Velma! Walter!" 

This damsel-in-distress was then revealed to be none other than the danger-prone Daphne Blake of the famous mystery solving group, 'Mystery Inc' 

"Can you guys hurry it up?" Daphne groaned to her friends while in the ghost's grasp. "This ghost keeps grabbing-" 

She then screamed once the ghost grabbed her rump for a second to get her to shut up. 

A shorter girl with glasses and an orange sweater then appeared up on the catwalks to see what was going on then whispered. "Jinkies" 

She got out a walkie-talkie. "Fred. Come in, Fred" 

Down on the ground floor level, Fred Jones, the leader of Mystery Inc was messing around with a fire hose he was planning on using against the ghost. Not paying attention while Velma was trying to contact him. 

"Fred! Can you hear me?" Velma's voice asked through a headset he was wearing.  

"Fredster here, Velms" the dashing blond replied on the other end of the communication device. 

"Shockingly, Daphne's been captured again. But that's okay"  Velma explained the plan. "When the Luna Ghost rounds the corner with Daphne, Shaggy, Scooby and Walter will pop out of the barrel..."

"Then you'll activate the conveyor belt, spilling the oil onto the floor" Fred concluded. 

Just then, the two mystery crew members hid as they heard the spooky cackling from the ghost as it came into view. 

"Just remember my plan" Velma reminded Fred. 

The Luna Ghost paused in its path for a moment, noticing a long shaking tail sticking out of the barrel. 

"He's right on top of us" Walter whispered to Shaggy and Scooby, inside the barrel. "I can feel it" 

The young, savvy and adventurous Walter Harpercop, who was best friends with the Mystery Inc gang since junior high, was hiding in the barrel with Scooby and Shaggy in hopes of keeping them from messing up the trap like they usually do. 

"Like, chill out, Scooby Doo. Stop shaking" Shaggy whispered to his dog. 

"Re? Rhat's you" the talking great dane told his best bud. 

"Oh, right. It's me. Sorry" Shaggy apologized.  

"Would you two just be quiet!" Walter snapped at the two cowards just a little. "You're gonna get us caught!"

Suddenly, the Luna Ghost shot out a stream of fire from its candle lit finger, burning Scooby's tail. The cowardly great dane wailed as he jumped out of the barrel and blew the fire out on his tail. Scooby soon noticed the ghost who 'booed' at him and screamed. 

"Scooby-Doo, what are you doing, man?!" Shaggy then popped out of the barrel with Walter, unaware of the scary ghost behind them. 

The poorly spoken dog tried to get Shaggy's attention about the ghost behind them. 

"Like, this is no time to..." Shaggy scowled his dog.  

"Uh, Shaggy?" Walter tapped him on the shoulder while looking at the ghost. 

"Oh, boy. Don't tell me. Like, there's a ghost right behind me, isn't there?" Shaggy asked nervously with fear in his voice. 

"Ruh-huh!" Scooby nodded fearfully, shakily pointing to the ghost while Shaggy turned around.