Prologue (1)

Hey idk what to put here but, you can decide how your fam looks.

You being a little girl, or should I say werewolf girl... your family was sent to the troll caves, why you may ask well because your family is classified as villains, making you a villain's kid. Unlike all the other VK's who went to the Isle because their parents are villains who either married another villain or a 'side character' your parents are; The Big Bad Wolf and Little Red Riding Hood. You may be asking 'how can a Wolf marry a Human!?' Well, because the Big Bad Wolf is actually The Big Bad WereWolf.

When you were little the trolls would let your dad take you and your brothers; Ryan and Chris to go hunting. Working on your skills for the battles... they let you do this until the age of 6, then you had to stay in this small cage only eating close to rotten fish and basically mud. You have grown up thinking 'all creatures are like this... Golems, Humans, Unicorns... they can't be trusted, the only people you can trust are wolves. The loyalest animals in the world.'

Every second Friday night, they would take you to the arena where you would have to fight other creatures. The older you were getting, the more dangerous creatures they would add. When you turned 16, that is when it really started getting bad... they started making you fight against your own family... at least these battles weren't to the death... usually when you had to fight family, you would just pretend which worked for most of the time.

"Argh, this scrap yard is getting old!" You growled while throwing a spoon at the cages bar, you leaning your back on the opposite side, on the metal bar.

"Sorry honey but... that's what happens when a villain and a hero get married." Your mum stated, her voice getting softer and softer.

"BULL CRAP!" Your father yelled, "WE HAVE RIGHTS!" He turned into his black, ruffled wolf form and started biting the bars...again...

"I agree with dad, this place is a living hell." Ryan commented, looking at all the Trolls doing there duties.

"For once, I agree with Ryan." Chris stated, playing with his fingers.

"I know it's a hard time now, but I'm sure we will get out of here some day." Red Riding Hood motivated, you and your family, except your dad, who was still chewing on the bars, heard a big rusty noise coming from the gate. 'That thing hasn't been open in years!' When they were fully open you were just barely able to see a man riding on a horse with armour and a scroll in hand.

"What do you want?" The troll asked, leaning over the man, holding a giant wooden bat with multiple spikes protruding from it.

"I have come on the behave of the prince." The tin man stated, your dad perked up and turned back into a human. The troll stopped leaning over him and looked at him, "The Prince decrees that the following people will leave the troll cave and attended Auradon; Ryan Wolf, Chis Wolf and Y/n Wolf, they are to be packed in 5 minutes."

"HE HAVE NOTHING TO PACK!" You yelled, a troll came by and hit your cage with a metal hammer making an outrageously loud noise, and since you have wolf hearing, it was even louder. Once he left you mumbled, "...little trash bag..."

"Very well, they may come with me." The man said, some trolls hesitantly opened our cages. You stretched finally having room to move. You, and your family started walking to the man and saw a limo at the back. You were about to continue walking but then the man stated, "only the children may pass." You looked back at your parents with saddened eyes and ran to them, giving them both a great big hug.

"I'm not going." You mumbled.

"Honey, we'll be fine, now go and have a great day!" Your mum replied, you hesitantly backed away and looked at their faces, they seemed dead serious. You started walking back to the limo and before getting in, you waved them goodbye. You sat next to your brothers, already beginning to sleep, you haven't had a decent sleep for about 10 years...

Okay that is the first chapter I know it's short my bad, but yeah, hope you like it and I'll cya in the next chapter.