Chris, Ryan and Y/n (3)

"BROTHER!! CALM DOWN!" Chris yelled while holding onto my arm, stopping me from punching goldilocks with the black hair.

"DID YOU NOT HEAR WHAT HE SAID!!" I looked over my shoulder to Chris.

"YES BUT I THINK THIS IS TOO MUCH!!" He replied, I was shocked, my eyes widened. I took a deep breath and put my fist down.

"You okay now?" Chris asked, That Carlos guy was just on his bed with popcorn...

"I'm fine." I replied bluntly.

"You sure?"

"Yeah." There was a moment of silence, we all just stayed in place. (Scroll slowly)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I'M NOT FINE!" I turned and punched Chris in the face, he took a few steps back then he looked back at me with amber eyes. I crack my knuckles with a smug face, Chris jumped at mid air, turning into a dusted brown wolf pushing me down to the floor, I turned into my signature dark brown wolf too and started to fight back. I heard a really high pitched scream come from the bed.

Chris

Ryan

Jay's POVAll this

Jay's POV
All this... for just saying their sister looks hot... I like these guys! Carlos was on the bed jumping into the furthest corner, trying to stay away from them, I was sitting on said bed too, I was bouncing up and down. The two were making a mess and a ruckus, rolling all over to floor scratching and biting each other. After like 5 minutes I got bored to I decided to leave, I stepped around the brothers and exited to the sound or Carlos yelling, "JAY COME BACK!!" I walked around the dorm place, it was kinda boring so I just walked around to school, mainly looking at the girls. But one caught my eye, maybe she can help with her brothers... I started walking up to her then realising three guys with her, that still didn't stop me, these princes are to fragile...