30

naka2510

❤️ Morkihihih, taetytae, LeecatNo and 567 more liked this post

naka2510 yeah, it took us three whole years to be together but here we are. When I met him, he was really shy and afraid to speak to others since he didn't know korean. The way he always tried so hard to be with others and to learn a new language. He is so caring with his younger friends and he makes me feel like the best man on Earth. Always. It took me one year to realize I was in love with him. I didn't bring myself to confess to him and ask him out since I've always seen him as a perfect human being, so lovable and so out of my league. I taught myself to love him in Silence, trying my hardest to not show it because I felt like he didn't have feelings for me. However, last week something happened. First, it was the boom of messages in our Groupchat when he told us he's gay and then he said he liked me. I was crying and I didn't know what to do so I kept brushing my teeth (ups sjsjsjsjsjs). About twenty minutes later, Sicheng was at my door with the brightest smile telling me he loves me and I will keep that image in my mind...forever. He's the love of my life. I'm actually really thankful that he had the guns to confess because I'm not sure if I'd be able to. I love him. I love everything about him and I hope we can be together for a very long time.

I love you Dong Sicheng, with my entire being and soul. Forever. @dongSicheng 🧡

view all 139 comments

VderyV I'm sorry but WHO TF ALLOWED THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VderyV I'm speechless

Morkihihih ok hold up, you ain't a regular couple, you're THE couple

xiujun99 I'm really happy for you guys, I hope you can keep a healthy relationship and create good memories together.

jungwin omgggggggg my babies are together and I love you both so much to the point it hurts. I'll protect you both because you're the most lovable couple out there

Xuxilu yayyy bros I'm so happy for you

taetytae Nakamoto Yuta, you're the sweetest boy on Earth. I hope you know that.

taetytae also: congrats on getting together. I love you <3

kun9601 this is the most beautiful thing on Earth. You deserve all the happiness in this Universe.

LeecatNo kjfnwerkugbwlei4toirtjgq3oriehoeiwr4gh3oi5hqitho3q5ighwei3ithq3434iotjq34itjoerig I LOVE YOU oeijaflkerflserd

dongSicheng Yuta T.T I love you so much my handsome boyfriend. Thank you for taking care of me since the day we met. You're really special to me and yes let's be together for a very long time. I love you Nakamoto Yuta, with my entire being and soul. Forever 🧡