87

"How are you here already?" Jaemin asked as he opened the door to a smiley Jeno with a bag on his hand.

"HI! It's nice to see you too!" Jeno teased. " Well I was planning on coming by so when I texted you I was already buying the snacks and then I just headed here."

Jaemin smiled widely. "You're really the definition of boyfriend goals..." he mumbled.

"I just like you a lot..." Jaemin stepped aside and let his boyfriend go inside. He smiled as Jeno handed him the bag. " I also have some ingredients so you can cook!"

"Oh Jeno, you didn't have to... You're really rich." Jaemin said and led them to the kitchen. Jeno sat down at the table and stared at Jaemin as he put all of the ingredients on the right places. " What?"

" You're really handsome." Jeno winked. "My boyfriend is really handsome."

"You get chessier as days go by, Jeno Lee."

"Keep acting like you don't love it..." he got up from the chair he was sitting on and got closer to Jaemin who was staring at what Jeno bought him. Jaemin looked really handsome and the way his hair was pushed back made him look really hot. Jeno had a weak soft for his exposed forehead." Jaeminieeeee"

"Hmm?"

"What are you going to cook?" he asked.

"I'm in for fried chicken and salad since you brought lettuce and other vegetables. What do you think?"

Jeno smiled. " Anything you cook is fine."

Jaemin rolled his eyes. "Sure, love."

The younger boy started to prepare the things to cook while Jeno was following him around. After fifteen minutes of following his boyfriend and having no idea of he was doing Jeno decided to talk again. " Baby?"

"Hm?"

"Did you see Jaehyun's post?"

"I did. It sounded quite cute, actually."

"He's talking about my friend, I'm sure of it."

"Your friend?"

"Taeyong hyung." Jeno answered and sat down again. "I think they'll be a cute couple if they bring themselves to confess..."

Jaemin smiled. " Well, we're no example to them to be honest... It took us quite a long time."

"We're together now, that's what matters."

Jeno smiled again. Something that he did often when Jaemin was around. Yes, he had lots of friends that he truly loved. However, they're always busy and they study in others schools. Having Jaemin with him brought the happiness that he wanted and the kind of love he was craving for. He was not sure if that feeling that was growing in his chest but he wanted to know what it was.

Jaemin was also thinking of the other boy. How to tell him how much he liked him. Even though his life was full of happiness, sometimes people were mean to him and told him that he was too affectionated, however Jeno liked it. He enjoyed him being clingy and liked to be with him. Proof of that was them being together in that moment and about to eat what Jeno bought. He really liked it.

After a long while of casual talking and sometimes Jeno trying to steal some food, the front door was opened. Jaemin looked at Jeno in panic. "My parents are home..." he whispered.

"Nana, sweetie. We're home." his mother said as she and her busband entered the kitchen. "Oh... I didn't know you had people over."

"Right- hey guys!" Jaemin waved awkwardly. " I thought you were going to  have dinner out..."

His dad smiled. " Since we're never together, we decided to have dinner with our son. We brought pizza." he said excitedly pointing to the box on his arm that none of the boys noticed at first. "We should have bought another one..."

"OH it's fine," Jeno said getting up and bowing politely. " I should probably leave and-"

Jaemin threw him look as saying " didn't you say it was alright to have my parents around".

"No!" Mr. Na said placing the big box on the table. " It's great to meet a new friend of Jaemin."

Jaemin and Jeno exchanged a look and both of them trying to hide the embarrassment.

"We just know Haechan and Renjun," Mrs. Na continued " We never saw you around."

"I'm, yeah... We met, not- like, a very-not long ago..." Jeno almost whispered. Jaemin rolled his eyes and placed his arm around Jeno's shoulders. He could feel the older shaking and he was actually afraid to say it, but he couldn't hide it either. They would notice their tension and Jaemin knew that his parents were very suspicious about their son having a lover.

"Actually, mum and dad. This is Jeno," Jaemin started and felt everyone staring at him. "He is my- my boyfriend."

For a moment everything was silent and Jaemin could only hear his heartbeat. Jeno was still shaking and avoiding Jaemin's parents gaze.

His mother broke the silence. She took a step further and looked at Jaemin with a bright smile." Whoa. He's handsome." Mrs. Na looked at Jeno. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too." Jeno said shyly. Jaemin's dad gave him a questioning look. " I'm sorry for not introducing myself sooner."

"It's okay..." Mrs. Na replied.

Meanwhile Jaemin's dad was static. He didn't move and kept staring at Jeno. "Aren't you going to say something, dad?" Jaemin asked feeling nervous with every word.

After a while his dad smiled. " I'm just... Surprised."

"Aren't you mad?"

"Why would I?" he continued. " Yes, you have expectations as a parent and yes I did imagine you marrying and dating a woman, but I cannot force you to be someone that you're not. If you like boys, you like boys. I'm just surprised."

"So it's okay that we're dating?" Jaemin insisted.

"Yes," his dad laughed. " Now finish what you're cooking so we can have dinner.

**

" I'm sorry, this was so awkward. " Jaemin mumbled while walking Jeno to the door." I'm so sorry. "

" Shh, they were so cool. " Jeno assured him. He brought the other's body closer and placed a kiss on his lips. "Thanks for the dinner."

"You payed for it." he said and right after he kissed his boyfriend. "You should go, now. Text me as soon as you get home, okay?"

"Okay." they shared another kiss and Jeno waved at him. " Bye, my baby."

"Bye, my love."

When Jeno was at at a considerable distance, Jaemin closed the door. He smiled at himself and whispered. "Oh God, I love you Jeno Lee."