Cut into a new day.

Yuri's POV

I wake up and yawn. I do my usual routine make tea, get dressed, drink tea, bandage my arms, and watch t.v. I found myself thinking of Natsuki, I can't stand her but I can't stop myself from thinking of her. I distracted myself by thinking of the club, Sayori says there will be a new member today. 'I wonder who it will be' I think and start heading up stairs. I go to my closet and look at my knife collection, I kinda like knives. Alot. Others would think I'm weird if they knew. I pick up my favorite knife and slide my finger across the blade, I try not to press too hard to cut myself but I feel the sensation of the knife going into my finger and then blood running down it. I giggle "silly me, I should be more careful" I say to myself putting the knife back and cleaning my hand forgetting to clean the knife. I then start packing my stuff for school and I put my shoes on. "Whoops almost forgot my chocolate" I grab my box of chocolates and open the door the air smells like cinnamon and tea, "well I'm off to school" I say a little to loudly to myself and start walking to school. I pass Natsuki's house and wonder if I should knock and walk to school with her but I decided there was no point and she would just whine the whole way there. I passed her house and continued walking to school.