skittish ; choi soobin

i had to start off with my baby so why not? 😁

third person

genre: fluff, ft. Stray Kids' Seo Changbin

❄ ❄ ❄

"What did you think of me when we first met?"

(Name) looks up at her boyfriend, Soobin, as he threads his fingers through her hair while she lays her head comfortably on his shoulder. Soobin looks down on her and pecks her forehead sweetly, waiting patiently for her answer.

"I really thought you were shy," she laughed. "And boy, I wasn't wrong."

"Hi, I'm (Name), and I will be your sixth member!" says the girl as she extends her hand for the five males in front of her to take.

A male with pale cheeks and curly hair stands up, taking her hand in his and shaking it with his own, "Hi," he says. "I'm Hueningkai, but you can call me Kai."

"You can speak English as well?" (Name) says, amazed. "Nice to meet you!"

Three males followed after, introducing themselves as well. When it was the brown-haired boy's turn, he hugged her tightly, jumping up and down.

"Nice to meet you!" he says. "I'm Beomgyu!"

"Hi," (Name) chuckles nervously, trying to pry Beomgyu off her. "Y-You're choking me."

"Oh," he quickly shuffles away from her and does a 90-degree bow. "I'm sorry."

(Name) giggled cutely, "It's fine."

"Hyung," Taehyun looks to the older boy who sits still on the floor, "introduce yourself to her!"

When the male refuses to stand up, Taehyun turned back to look at (Name) apologetically.

"I'm sorry," he says. "Soobin is just like that-he's really shy when meeting new people."

"Oh, it's fine," she walks up to Soobin and takes a seat on the floor beside him. "Hi Soobin, I'm (Name)."

Soobin hesitantly looks up at her, and when he did, he locked eyes with her for a few seconrs before turning away, blushing profusely.

"H-Hi..." he mumbles, still facing the other side, making (Name) laugh.

"I still couldn't believe that you made the first move," Soobin laughs. "Now I realized how much of a scaredy-cat I was back then."

"You tell me," (Name) sticks a tongue out, "you're still the same, shy person I met when you're with new people."

"That's because they sometimes look scary."

"Like that one time when I wanted you to meet my brother and the rest of his group?"

"Yep," he admits. "I thought I would pee in my pants that day."

"You should've seen your face," (Name) laughs. "You were so scared of Changbin."

"That's because he really is scary."

"But he's so soft, I tell you," she says. "He just says he loves dark but he's making me bust all my uwu's when doing aegyo."

"But you like my aegyo more, right?" Soobin fake pouts.

(Name) laughs and boops his nose. "Of course."

"I knew you can't resist my face."

❄ ❄ ❄

Vote comment, share!

- pealix_lee 💖