helter-skelter lingo ; hwang (name)

requested by: jxesung ✌ sorry for the long wait ;-;

third person

genre: fluff

❄ ❄ ❄

"I was wondering," (Name) said and rolled on her back as she stared at the ceiling, her side bumping against Yeonjun's body. The six of them lied on the floor of their practice room having their ten-minute break. "When will we have our world tour?"

"I think it's too early to think about that," Soobin quips as he takes a bite out of his honey-glazed bagel and sits up with his left hand supporting his weight. "But, why the sudden question?"

"Yeah," Kai nods. "We haven't even had our second album released yet."

"Do you miss the Philippines?" Beomgyu asks and lies down on her stomach, looking up at her.

(Name) nodded, "Of course I do. It's been seven years since I had last visited the Philippines. I miss my family there."

Sensing the growing melancholic tone in the girl's voice, Yeonjun sits up, places her head on his lap, and gives her a small smile as he used his hand to thread his fingers through her newly dyed platinum blonde hair. "Say, how about you teach us some words that the Philippines uses while we wait for the world tour dates?" he suggests. "I'm sure Bang PD-nim will release it. If not sooner, then later."

"You know what, that's a good idea," Taehyun agrees. "Come on, (Name), teach us some good words."

"Uhm..." (Name) stuttered. Soobin reached out and held her hand comfortingly, giving it a soft squeeze.

"This one's the signature greeting of the Filipinos," she starts and sits up, slowly moving Beomgyu's head from her stomach to lean her back against Yeonjun's side. "We say "Mabuhay!" which means like "Welcome!: or something like that."

"Mabuhay!" the five boys chant altogether.

(Name) clapped her hands twice, feeling excited about her teaching the boys her mother tongue, "And when we say "I love you," we say "Mahal kita.""

"Mahal kita," Beomgyu says cutely.

"When I say "Good morning,"—"

"You say good night," Yeonjun laughed.

"Not funny," Kai deadpanned.

""Good morning," is "Magandang umaga," in Filipino."

"Magandang umaga," Taehyun nodded. "But it's afternoon?"

"Then we say "Magandang hapon.""

"Magandang..." Soobin squints, "...hapun?"

"No," (Name) laughed. "It's hapon. Not hapun."

"Oh," Soobin laughed with her, "magandang hapon."

"Anyways," she says, "when we say "Thank you," we say "Salamat.". The first syllable is not dragged, and it's said in a fast manner."

"Salamat," Beomgyu smiled. "For teaching us the basics."

"I'm willing to learn more," Taehyun raised his hand up.

"I want to impress the fans when we speak your language," Yeonjun says, agreeing with the younger member.

"Same here," Kai nodded. "I just wish we get to meet all of our fans."

"But now's not the time, yeah?" Soobin says. "For now, let's leave it to the V-Lives. At least we get to communicate with some of them."

"Yeah, you're right," Yeonjun quips. "And, speaking of V-Live, let's do a live today!"

"YEAH!"

❄ ❄ ❄

An hour later, six kids were making noises and fuss over a live with their fans. But when Soobin pulled (Name) to the side, making sure they were out of the frame before pulling her in for a short yet sweet kiss.

When he pulled away, he held her in a warm embrace, his arms around her shoulders comfortingly.

"Mahal kita," he smiled cheekily. "I know we'll get the chance to visit the Philippines, we just have to wait, alright?"

"Yeah," (Name) nodded. "Mahal din kita."

❄ ❄ ❄

tOO MUCH FLUFF ARGH—

but yeah i hope you enjoyed this short update!

Vote, comment, share!

- mrsRiggs417 💙