Six and Sadie

Six's pov

When I woke up I felt Sadie's arms around me I gently nudged her so I can get up she moaned in protest but I still got up I got my armor on and got some food from Pearson and went to where Sadie was still sleeping "Hey wakeup Sadie." I said as I nudged her arm she blinked her eyes awake "you want some coffee or something to go with your food?" I asked "No thanks Six, thanks for the food" she said as she grabbed the bowl of food as she finished her food and got dressed we went to Arthur "Hey Arthur you know any good places to go?" I asked "yeah go towards the plains of the heartland near Valentine." he said "thanks" I said as me and Sadie saddled up we rode towards the heartland to go hunting for food.

(Timeskip brought to you by Six and Arthur Pulling a bank heist with a piece of paper)

When we got to the plains of the Heartland we set up a little camp with a bedroll for both of us we went to start tracking animals we were tracking rabbits and other small game but then I saw a small fox with snow White fur "psst Sadie" I in whispered "yes Six?" She asked "Follow me I saw a fox with Snow White fur probably special let's get it kay" I said as she nodded we found clues to where it could be after about the third clue we were in a little lake area that looked like it's water dried up we saw the fox feeding on some berries I pulled out my medicine stick and lined up the shot and fired. "Sadie I got it" I said as I started "let's go grab it and get back to camp" she said "alright babe" I said she blushed "let's go." I said

(Timeskip brought to you by a drunk Six flirting with Sadie as she blushes and hits him on the head)

We got to camp around 10pm when we got there I called over Arthur look at what we got "a fox with pristine snow white fur nice Six" Arthur said "head to bed I'm going to need you for a job with me and Hosea" he continued "okay Arthur" I said as I went over to Sadie and gave her a hug from behind and said "I'm going to sleep babe yo coming?" She seem flustered by the action "s-sure Babe" she said we went to my tent to lie down and sleep she put her arms around me as we both drifted off to sleep.