ᴹᴼᴼᴺ

TAEHYUNG'S HOUSE

TAEHYUNG'S HOUSE

"Okay." I turned to Jimin, who looked confused as ever. "Follow my lead and everything will be fine."

Jimin nodded.

"Taehyung!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

Oh yeah, there's no doors since everything is just kind of open, so we just shout instead.

DiNg dOng

(Sorry, I got carried away)

Taehyung yawned as he lazily dragged himself out the open doorway. "Layla—" He finished yawning.

"What are you doing here so early—" His words quickly faded right as he saw Jimin, otherwise known as the boy with floating hair. "Who is he?"

"Every guy looks so unpleased to see me." Jimin rolled his eyes.

I gently pushed past him, and stood in front of Taehyung, who seemed just as confused. "He's driving in the race."

"W-What?" Taehyung's eyes brightened. "You can't do that, it's cheating!"

"I do it all the time." Jimin snickered as he tossed a berry in his mouth.

At least he thought it was a berry.

"So you just found some random guy on the street and made some kind of sketchy deal?" He crossed his arms. "I mean, do you really think this guy is gonna win?" Taehyung whispered and we slowly turned to watch Jimin.

"I'm holding on false hope." I gave him a fake smile.

"Where did you find this guy anyways?" Taehyung lowered his brows, leaning closer. "And why is his hair sticking up?"

"Because he's supposed to be wearing a hat." I loudly muttered so that he could here me.

Jimin gave me an apologetic smile when he realized that I was talking to him. He pulled the beanie over his floating hair, pretending like it didn't happen."

"Uh, so." Jimin stepped forward, gently scratching the back of his head. "My good little friend here—" He winked at me. "—told me you had a race car I could use until we built one ourselves."

"I'm sorry." Taehyung gave him a petty apology. "I only let professionals drive—" he exaggerated the word professional.

"Bitch, I am a professional." Jimin looked him up and down.

"Alright." I nudged him out of the way, and gave Taehyung a look. "Would you please just help us out? I really need to win, and he's my only hope."

Taehyung let out a loud sigh, biting his lips as he began to think to himself. It was a second later, when he looked up at me and said. "Fine."