ᴬᴵᴿ

Hi! Don't forget to comment &
vote on the chapter if you liked it.
Everyone who spams my chapters
with comments, owns my heart.

"W-Where am I?" Jimin lazily muttered as he slowly opened his eyes. He looked around the dark room and lowered his brows. "Was that all a dream? Was I never on Mars?"

"Quiet!" Jungkook spat.

"Anddd, we're not dreaming." Jimin sighed, before running his fingers through his hair. "You've gotta be shitting me. What the hell am I doing here?"

"What are you doing in this room?" Jungkook asked before smirking. "—or on Mars?"

"I don't know what you're talking about it." Jimin blankly stared at the Martian.

"Oh you know exactly what I'm talking about."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do."

"No. I really don't." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Then I'll just remind you." Jungkook gave him an evil grin.

"Or you can buy me some food, and we can call it a day?" Jimin suggested, before getting a book thrown at his head.

"Um, ow?"

"That's what you get, no shut your mouth!" The irritated Martian yelled. "I have a question for you, Jimin."

"Hit me." Jimin nodded. "N-Not literally."

Jungkook lowered the rock in his hand.

"What Mars year is it?"

"Time for you to get a watch." Jimin chuckled, but widened his eyes once Jungkook picked the rock up again.

"These questions are too easy! Give me something a little more spicy!" Jimin complained, knowing he'd regret it later.

"What is our most absolute law?" Jungkook raised his brow as the tension in the room increased.

Jimin began to sweat as he tried to think of what to say. He gulped, before looking up at Jungkook and his crew.

"According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyways. Because bees don't care what Martians think is impossible."

"Got you there, didn't I?" Jimin boasted

"What's a bee?"

"What?!" Jimin dramatically yelled, startling every Martian standing in the room. "You call yourself a Martian and you don't know the bee law? Pfft, who the Mars hell does this guy think he is?"

Everyone stared at him with blank faces.

"Oh come on! Please tell me at least you know what the new law is?" Jimin pointed to a random Martian in the back. "Well, do you?!"

The guy slowly nodded.

"Finally, someone who's normal around here! A man who claims he's a Martian, but doesn't know the bee law! I'm disgusted! You know, I could report you to the Mars Police if I wanted to. Did I ever tell you my uncle works for the Mars President?"

"W-We didn't know." A Martian quickly said, and the other agreed with him.

"Oh please." Jimin scoffed. "And you know what, because of the disrespect I just received, I demand for you to release me right now!"

The Martians quickly rushed over to Jimin, cutting through the thick rope that held his body to a chair.

"That's right." Jimin spat. "Put some respect on my name lil biotch!"

"We're sorry." They all started apologizing.

"Just get out of my face!" Jimin shunned them with his hand. The Martians ran for their lives, leaving Jungkook all alone.

"You lost." Jimin bit the inside of his cheek as he dropped the heavy rope from his lap.

"Yeah, you know, maybe you're right?" Jungkook's lips slightly curved into a smirk. "But now you will too." He said, before jumped into his sand racer.

"H-Hey!" Jimin shouted, but Jungkook already took off with his sand racer. "Come back here you piece of shit!"

"Jimin?"

"Uh, no it's Patrick." Jimin hid behind the building, and slowly peaked. "Oh, it's just you."

"Yeah.." Taehyung awkwardly mumbled. "Uh, have you seen Layla anywhere? I've been looking for her everywhere. I know the sand race is tomorrow, so I wanted to wish her good luck."

"Say what now?" Jimin raised his brow.

"The sand race, it's tomorrow." Taehyung rubbed his arm. "Layla knows that, right?"

"I mean, I'm racing for her, and I didn't even know." Jimin took in a small breath. "You know, if I'd just suffocate like I should be doing right now, none of this would have happened."

"W-What?"

"What."

"What did you just say?"

"I said what."

"No, before that!"

"Damn, I suddenly don't remember. Sorry." Jimin pretended to be apologetic.

"Listen, do you know where Layla is or not?" He crossed his arms.

"Yeah, she went on a walk with Jungkook—" Jimin's eye's grew wide as he looked over at Taehyung. "Oh shit."

"What? What's wrong?" Taehyung furrowed his brows.

"That asswipe purposely took Layla, because he wants to win the race for himself!"

"What does Layla have to do with the race if you're the one doing the racing?" Taehyung questioned.

"He knows that I'd go crazy looking for her, and miss the race. Then he'd end up being the winner anyway, so that Layla can't get the money that helps her with her home and my spaceship to get back to Earth."

Taehyung blinked once.

"Fuck."