two

DISCLAIMER;;; i have decided not to follow the time line of their videos, and if i do decide to write about a specific video (like their griffith park video) their dialogue won't be exactly like the video considering the plot of this story (:

she watched as a group of guys walked into the park holding a camera.

typical vloggers trying to get content

there was something different about this specific group of vloggers, however. she knew them. she had watched some of their videos before she died. she remembered watching sam and colby videos and TFIL videos and how they inspired her and her friends to go on adventures in the first place.

       she observed them in awe that she was actually this close to them. but reality hit her when she remembered they can't see her. she was going to make it her goal to communicate with them.

        it was still the middle of the night as she watched them explain where they were. explaining events that happened to them earlier in the day at this park. She doesn't remember seeing them here but she must've been in a different part of the park when they were here earlier. the group that stood before her unknowingly consisted of sam, colby, corey, and jake. she picked up on  jake's name through their conversation as she hadn't seen any videos of him before her passing.

       she listened as colby explained more about griffith park to their viewers.

"so back in 2017, a group of 5 friends came here just like us to explore," he began, "however, some tragic events unfolded that night and four of them were shot and killed point blank.

"to this day, the body of the fifth friend," he said while holding up her missing persons flier, "Dakota Jensen has yet to be found. there have been countless records of hauntings in the park, and when we did our research some of them said that they saw a girl, similar to the one in the picture walking the park."

Sam continued where colby left of saying, "sources say that not only do some people actually see her but they hear her, or what they assume to be her, ask questions. questions such as 'can u see me?', 'why can't i see my friends?' , and 'i'm tired of being alone.'"

all four boys looked at each other and Dakota watched, shocked that people actually heard her say those things. Yes, she would scare some people by moving things or blowing out candles but she never spoke to scare them. that's why she was surprised that they heard and saw her. maybe she is more developed than she thought, and communicating wouldn't be that hard.

"i don't know about you guys," corey spoke, "but the moment we stepped foot into this park and started talking about her, i had this wave of loneliness and sadness wash over me."