43

Yoongi's POV

I've been avoiding Jimin since Friday, mainly because I didn't leave my room. What Jimin said fucking hurt. It wasn't suppose to but it did. It wasn't his fault, it was mine. Jimin doesn't know that I like him so I shouldn't be so angry. "What the hell am I doing?". I pulled my hair roughly. "About to get your ass kicked".

I didn't say anything before I felt heat in my throat. I fell on the ground holding my throat. "Jimin has been feeling guilty since Friday because of you". Hoseok sat on my bed glaring at me. I couldn't say anything. "He doesn't know what he did wrong and he hates being ignored". Hoseok plays with his necklace. I felt the heat travel threw my body.

"You better fix that". Hoseok hissed and heat disappeared. I started gasping for air. "It was my fault". I wheezed. "Tell me something I don't know". Hoseok rolled his eyes. "I like Jimin". I told him. "Once again, tell me something I don't know". Hoseok repeats. "You knew that?". I asked stunned. "Your not hiding it well". Hoseok chuckled. "I'm not... and he doesn't see that". I said.

Hoseok sighs, then groans and screams for some reason. "The fuck is wrong with you?!?". I yelled. "Sorry... I was so close to telling you something that I'm not suppose too". Hoseok said. "What is it?". I asked curious. "Jimin... Isn't the type to love someone". Hoseok said. "Then, I'll change that". I said boldly. "But why?". I asked. "Jungkook".

"Jungkook?". I said. I knew I hate him for a reason. "What did he do?". I had my hand already in a fist. "That's not my place to tell you". Hoseok says and goes to the door. "I should go, you have to leave". Hoseok opened the door. "Leave? Where the hell am I going?". I asked. "School". Hoseok laughed loudly and left. "School?!?"

"Who the fuck goes to school on a Sunday?!?".