102

Jimin's POV

I was just staring at him trying to figure who or what he was. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you". He said. 'Mmm'. His voice was elegant but deep, it was hot. "Th-that's ok". I said getting up. "Umm... Not to be rude but who are you?". I asked. "I apologize for not introducing myself". He said. "My name is Yon, I am Yoongi's Chy form".

I didn't hear a word he said. He's voice was to damn sexy. "Yeah". I replied. "Are you alright?". He asked. "Yeah". I answered. "You don't seem ok, is my presence scaring you?". He asked. "No!". I yelled. "Can I just say that you look like a sexier joker and your voice is hot as hell". I said. "Uh? Thanks...". Yon chuckles embarrassed.

"Your fucking welcome but... You know your floating right?". I said. "I'm aware". Yon laughed. 'Even he's laugh is sexy!'. I shook my head. "Hang on". I saw Yon close his eyes and smoke was around him and he was wearing clothes.

 I saw Yon close his eyes and smoke was around him and he was wearing clothes

"That's better". Yon laughed and I sighed lovingly. "Anyway, as I said before I need your help". Yon said. "Sure, what do you need help with?". I asked. "I need to be with Yoongi". Yon said. "Ok, so... How can I help?". I tilted my head. "I need to travel to your realm, which is earth to talk to him". Yon says.

"Sounds simple enough, what do I have to do?". I said. "You don't have to do anything... I kind of have to kiss you". Yon says rubbing his neck. "I'll go get my lip bomb!". I ran out the bathroom and can back with strawberry flavor lips. "Ready!". I smiled. "Hang on Jimin!". Yon says in a panic voice. "Let me tell you something first".

"Are you fucking serious?". I hissed. "My lips are waiting! They are going to dry up!". I yelled. Yon sighs and fixed his tie. "You need to picture Yoongi so I can find him and you might feel a electric shock for a split second, it won't hurt, I just wanted to tell you". Yon said. "Great... Ready!". I grinned then it drops. "What is it?". Yon asked. "Can you help me leave?".

Yon looks at me for a while before turning away. "I can not". Yon replies. "Why?". I asked. "Morton brought you here his self, if you came here by yourself or he let someone bring you here then I could". Yon said. "I see". I looked down. "Wh-what about our dads? Can you help them?". I asked. "I can".

I was smiling so widely. "Help them... Please". I begged. "As you wish". Yon said. I just wanted to cry so badly. My dad is going home, where he belongs. "But wouldn't you fee...". "No". I said. "They been here long enough, they need to leave". I said strongly. Yon just stares at me. "I will help them get you back Jimin, trust me". Yon said.

"I trust you Yon". I smiled. "Thank you". Yon smiles back. "Now". Yon walks to me and gently places his hand on my cheek. I was all uppity seeing him stare at me with his gorgeous plum color eyes. "I do apo...". "Do it already". I ordered with my eyes closed. Yon chuckles and he kissed me.

"Mmm". I didn't do that because of the kiss, it was because of the shock I felt. Them I started feeling warm and pictured Yoongi, who I image is driving them crazy right now because of me. I didn't feel Yon anymore so I opened my eyes and he was gone. "He better had took them with him". I huffed.

"Love you Yoongi".