F I V E - The Sleepover

Time Skip - Tuesday

Marinette POV

I was getting ready as in baking croissants for us all while listening to music. I sat on the counter and sang since i was home alone and my friends wouldn't be here for another hour i didn't mind. One thing alya makes fun of me for is still liking one direction i mean who cares.

One thing (by 1D) came on and i blasted it full volume thought my ear phones which which so loud i didn't hear the knocks on the door.

I put the croissants in the oven as i continued to sing

Alya POV

Me, nino and adrien were standing outside listening to marinette beautiful voice, i swear Adrien was blushing.

I searched through my bag for my spare key and found it "huh i thought i lost this"

"Lost what" Adrien said

"My emergency key so lets go in"

We went in to see mari covered in flour singing

"Oh my god she can really sing" Adrien said

"Yea im sure im better she's just showing off" i said.
The timer went off to take the croissants out of the oven but marinette didn't hear. I walked over and took the croissants out if the oven marienette had her eyes closed so she still didn't see us "jeezus" i scared her by taking out one of her ear phones and as a result she um punched me and i swear she was about to break my arm "girl chill"

"Don't you ever EVER sneak into my house and scare me like that again" she said while nino and Adrien were laughing at the door

"Girl im sorry but if we didn't your house could if burnt down"

"Fine but you only get one croissant"

"Hey im sorry"

"Lets go up to my room, guys come on"

Marinette POV

We talked for a little bit but ended up putting on tangled on my TV in my bedroom. Me and Adrien were leaning against the wall and alya and nino were sitting on the floor.

I was trying my best to keep my eyes open but as the movie went on my eye lids got heavier and heavier and before i knew it i was in a deep sleep.

Adrien POV

I was watching the movie and from the corner of my eye i see marienette slowly falling asleep i look down at alya and nino who were already on the air bed.

Only about 5 minutes later into the movie i felt a slight pressure on my shoulder marinette head was lent up against me.

I turned the movie off and lay marinette next to me in her bed. She was so cute while asleep but as soon as i was drifting off i look down to see marinettes arms wrapped around my waist i cuddled her back and i slowly drifted off.

A/N

Like i am so tired waw what a surprise but when im usually tired i will be at like 12 or 1 am but no its only 10 o'clock so it looks like im getting a early night and by the way this its still under editing bye bugcats xx