E L E V E N - Our Happily Ever After

(This is a Quick A/N cuz i just wanna tell you this chapter is short its just to finish the story up so sorry about that and lets just pretend mari and Adrien was 16 before and they graduate at 18 xx)

Nobody's P.O.V

Mari and Adrien stayed together for the rest of the night, as the morning came the both started to wake up felling happy as ever. They knew they wanted to spend every second of their lives together

2 Years later

It was graduation for the two love birds, Chloe and marinette were friends and Adrien and marinette had been together for 2 years. At the after party of their graduation Adrien decided it was time for Adrien and mari to move their relationship to the next leavel. Adrien lead mari outside but little did they know they had an audience.

Adrien P.O.V

me and mari had been living together the past year and we've never been better, i didn't know if it was too soon but i loved her with my whole heart and all i knew was i was ready.

"Marinette" i said looking into her eyes.

"Yes Adrien" she said

"You know i love you right"

"Of course i do you tell me every day silly kitty"

"Well" i got onto one knee and pulled out a box with a right in it. It had a paw print on it in black diamond and on the inside of the ring it said "bugaboo" "marinette will you marry me" i said hoping for a yes.

"yes chaton"

She started crying, and i hugged her. We heard clapping from behind us and realised loads of people were watching us. And we knew this was our happily ever after

~

the end

A/N

Hope you enjoyed the story cuz i really did anyway imma go soooo bye bugcats xx