3rd

Yn's mom : (YN)! Hurry up! We're running late!

Yn: I know! Just wait!

Hays. how I hate her. I hate her! I hate her very much!

Today, we're heading to a fancy restaurant to meet my "future husband" and "future mother-in-law" with her husband. I really hate this shit. How am I gonna get outta here? Aish! Nevermind! There's no other way.

As we arrive at the resto, we saw a couple, maybe my mom's age. We went up to them to greet and have a talk about the "Wedding".

Yn: Annyeonghaseyo, I'm (YN). Nice to meet you.

I smile a bit. And they seem to like me. Idk.

I'm still hurt tho. Imagine, my lovely bestfriend and boyfriend... Aishhhhh!  Let's just forget that and not ruin this night. Haysss.

I sat down quietly and notice a handsome guy infront of me. He must be Jeon Jungkook, my "FIANĆE". Wow, what a word.

He looked at me and smile. But as i look into his eyes, I can see that he doesn't like me and all of this are against his will. He might be having a hard time with all of this and I know, a part of it was my fault. I hate it, but I have nothing to do with it. My mom controls me.

I was very distracted thinking about all this when Mrs. Jeon talked to me.

Mrs. Jeon: Oh (YN) dear, aren't you gonna order? You might be hungry after traveling. Here, take the menu.

I politely got the menu from her hands and chose what to eat. But because I'm not hungry and I'm not in the mood to eat, I just ordered a simple dish.

YN: I'll just get Mac n' Cheese with chocolate milkshake. That's all, thank you.

I then began to be quiet again. But then, my phone suddenly rang.
I excused myself and went out of the resto. I answered the call without looking who it is.

Yn: Hello?

No one answered. So, I try talking again. But, I heard myself from the other line. I turned around and found.

Yn: Oh, Jungkook! *smiles*

Jungook: Ok, let's get to the point. I dont know why you're doing this to me, but I swear, you'll regret it someday.

Yn: Do what? I-i dont get you. *nervous*

Jungkook: Oh come on! I know you're acting! Just cut the crap! I hate this and I hate you.

Yn: Ah, Jungkook. Please calm down a bit. I don't know what you're saying. But if, and only if I made something wrong, then I'm really sorry. Even if I don't know what that is. So please, just tell me. In a nice way, I guess?

--------------------

Another chap guys. HAHAHAHA