5th

Yn's P.O.V:

Today, I'm here inside my room packing my stuff. If you're wondering why, it's because my mom and Jungkook's parents decided that we should live together. How hard can life be? Btw, later on we're going to talk to our wedding coordinator. And what I hate the most is that that asshole will be with us. I mean, my mom, his mom and him. Yeah.

-------------

Jungkook: Ok now, house rules.

Yn: You may start.

Jungkook: First, we will be sleeping in two different rooms.

Yn: That'll be good.

Jungkook : Second, you have to stay away from me when we are outside. Remember, we're strangers. And no one should know I'm with you except my friends, maybe your friends if you have one. I mean, who would be friends with you?

Yn: Can you just stop it and continue the fucking thing so that I could go to my room immediately?!

I yelled a little.

Jungkook : And remember, YN, never raise your voice at me. Anyways, lastly. Never dictate me on what to do. Stay on your line and never cross your limits. Be gentle with me when my mom or dad is here. They shouldn't know about these rules and don't bother me. Don't go inside my room and never talk about me with other people. You might give me bad reputation. Ok? Is everything clear?

Yn: You said I have to stay away from you outside, then what about after the wedding?  We'll have to go everywhere you're parents wanted—together.

Jungkook : Simple. Never tell anybody that you are my wife. Were strangers.

Yn: Sure.

-----------------------

I am now heading to our wedding coordinator's office. Jungkook didn't bother coming with me since "we are strangers" outside. He doesn't want people to see me with him. Awesome right?

And here comes the coordinator.

??? : Hello, Miss YN! I'm Park Chaeyoung and i'll be your wedding coordinator. So, where's the groom?

Yn: Oh, Hi Miss Chaeyoung! Jungkook had something to do before this so I think he'll be a little late. I'm sorry.

Chaeyoung: Nah, it's ok, Miss YN. Anyway, please have a sit.

Yn: Can we drop the formalities and call eachother by names? Its just that I'm not used to be called like that. Hehe sorry.

Chaeyong: Oh, ok Mi-- I mean Yn. Call me Rosé since my real name is a little long.

Yn: Ok then Rosé. Lets start?

Rosé: Alright, we'll start with the venue. What is your ideal venue?

Yn: I like it simple but elegant. Gold and white colored curtains, Pink roses, and I think that's it?

Rosé: I'm really amused on you, Yn. You look so beautiful and yet you want something so simple? You're so humble. Can we be friends?

Yn: Well, ofc! I don't have much friends and infact, I lost them.

Rosé: They must be so foolish to leave you then.

Yn: No, I'm the one who left them.

Rosé: Ok, before you get emotional, let's continue?

Yn: Hmm, what's next?

Rosé : Uhmm.. dresses.

Yn: Do you have a portfolio? I'd like to see the designs.