You what?!

***Hodgins P.O.V***
I couldn't hear what Booth was saying to Vincent, but by the looks on both their faces, it was about Kristen. I feel kinda...Jealous when I think about Kristen and Vincent. I have a feeling like she's gonna date him, she's always liked smart guys but she's never went for weird. I don't get where all of this is coming from, I mean I'm dating Angela! It's kinda stupid to be jealous when I'm the one who told Vincent that Kristen liked him so I'm the reason they went on a date. I don't wanna keep this bottled in, so as soon as Vincent and Angela leaves the room...

"I have a crush on Kristen." I blurt out.
Oh god, if looks could kill, Booth would've murdered me.
"This reminds me of when Kristen told me she had romantically feelings for you." Brennan says.
"When?" I ask.
"It was 2 years ago." She says.
"She stopped liking him after he started dating Angela right?" Booth asks, empathizing on the Angela part.
"Yes, that is correct." Brennan says.
"And did Kristen say you could tell anyone?" Booth asks.
"She told me to never tell-Oh." She says.
"So what am I going to do?" I ask.
Booth walked up to me.
"Here what you're going to do, you're going to let weirdo over there date her and you're gonna continue to date Angela." He says.
"But...what if I don't want too?" I ask.
He got up in my face.
"I know Kristen. She wants to be with him, not you. So don't get in the way just because you're jealous." He says.
"Okay..." I say disappointed.
Even though I said okay, I have a feeling like I'm not gonna be able to leave this alone...