Wednesday

We finally arrived at camp, and I was wondering why everyone brought large suitcases.
Turns out, the camp we're staying in have no blankets or pillowcases.
I was thinking they'd have it , but some things are too good to be true.
After we had sort ourselves out, we came to the oval to do activities.
Usually, I wouldn't be interested in listening, but there was this really funny teacher called Mr.Gaggle. But there are also Mr.Litch and Miss.Jasmine.
I was hoping to get Mr.Litch or Mr.Gaggle, but of course I got Miss.Jasmine.
I mean, she's pretty cool better than Mr.Litch, but I don't like doing sports with the opposite gender.
Jasmine said get into groups of four, and I went to get Rowley and fingers crossed, Holly.
Then We went to look for Fregley. He was the best option between Patty Hamburger.
Then we were off.
We had to come up with a name, and Holly suggested 'The Champs'. I mean we are no champs, but of course I had to agree with Holly.
Then Rowley obviously had to come up with a stupid name: 'The Dorks'. Holly thinks it's cute, and us boys all have a crush on her so it was decided. (the champs would have been better but)
The first activity was to carry the hay bales to the other side. Which ever group comes first gets a point, and whoever has the most points at the end of Boot Camp will win four chocolate bars and four WINNERS shirt.
I was hoping to win the winners shirt because I want to show-it-off in front of Rodrick.
After activity one, we had to get ready in our cabins (our cabins are based on our group.) and I saw Holly painting her nails. Which was best not to disturb.
Dinner time, said one of the camp teachers.
Day one is almost over soon. I just need an extra shirt to Last me longer.