I am here

Preeta slapped and pushed Mehul.

Preeta: How dare u?... Tumhari himmat bhi ksi hui... Mere saath zbrdsti krne kii...

She took a glass container from the panel and broke it on his head.

Mehul shouted in pain.

Preeta(angry) : Aur ek baar mujhe haath lgane ki koshish bhi kii na toh vo haal krogi kii aaj k baad khud k haathon se khana bhi nhi kha paoge..

She was leaving but Mehul pulled her back. He twisted her both hands at the back. She shouted.

Preeta: Ah..

Karan felt something uneasy. His heart was beating faster.

Karan(in mind) : Babydoll thik nhi h... Kuch toh galat h... Mera dil itni zor zor se kyu dhadak rha h..

He went towards the party but found both preeta and Mehul missing.

His doubt was getting stronger.

Karan: Babydoll main aa rha ho.. Tum chinta mt kro..

Mehul was holding Preeta tightly.

Preeta(angry) : Ek baar mere haath chod phir dekh tujhe naari shakti ka mtlb nhi smjhaya toh mera naam bhi preeta arora nhi..

He twisted her hands and pinned her to the wall. She was unable to do anything even after multiple tries.

Mehul started leaning towards her. She was scared. She shouted karan's name in fear.

Mehul: Tum karan ki fan ho na.. Usme aisa kya h... Jo mujhme nahi h

(personal opinion: tujhme kuch bhi nhi h... Na izzat, na dil na dimaag... Mannerless, spoiled brat)

Preeta: Karan... Karan... Help.. Koi h

Karan listened his name.

He ran towards the kitchen and saw Mehul leaning towards Preeta.

He punched Mehul on his head and departed him from her.

Preeta hugged Karan in fear. Sajda plays in bg. Karan broke the hug and kissed preeta all over her face.

Karan(with tears) : Babydoll tum thik toh ho na?

Preeta painfully nodded.

He asked preeta to move away. He angrily glared Mehul.

He dragged him from floor to the panel.

Karan(angrily) : Kaha tha na kii preeta se dur rhio... Vrna main kya kr baithoga mujhe hi nhi pta... Meri babydoll ko haath lgane ki himmat bhi ksi hui teri...

He punched him on his stomach. Blood came out of Mehul's mouth.

He was beating him continously but stopped hearing preeta's sobs.

She was standing lifelessly and continuously crying.

Karan left Mehul... He was badly injured and almost unconscious.

Karan went towards preeta.

Karan cupped her face.

Karan: Babydoll kuch nhi hua h... Main aagya na.. Kuch nhi hoga... Tumhare bajarbattu k hote hue koi tumhe haath bhi nhi lgayenga...

But Preeta wasn't reacting.

He hugged her very tightly and started caressing her hair.

She broke down in his arms.

Preeta: Ka..ran..V.vo.mme.re..sa..at.th..z..br..dsti..kr..rha..tha.. (she was stammering)

Karan: Sh...sh..babydoll...kuch nhi hua h... Koi tumhare saath zbrdsti nhi krega... Chup hojao...

Sameer entered the kitchen and saw the entire scenario.

He called the family members there. All were shocked to see the condition of Preeta and Mehul.

Preeta was still hugging Karan. She wasn't letting him go.

Rakhi: Karan puttar... Yeh sb kya ho rkha h.. Preeta kii ye halat..

He angrily glared Mehul. He signed everyone through his eyes to stay calm. Everybody understood what happened.

Karan somehow broke the hug and kissed her forehead.

Shrishti came towards Preeta. Shrishti was in tears seeing the condition of her sister.

She sat in front of Preeta on floor.

Shrishti: Di..

Shrishti holded her hand but Preeta jerked it off and hid behind Karan.

Shrishti was numb. Sameer handled her.

Shrishti angrily moved towards Mehul who was half unconscious. She took a glass full of water and splashed it on his face.

She holded his mouth tightly.

Shrishti(angry) : Teri vajah se hui h na, meri di ke yeh halaat....

She started beating him with all her strength. Sameer pulled her back.

Sameer: Bas karo Shrishti..

Shrishti(in tears) : Kyu bas karo... Iski vajah se meri di itni dari hui h.. Mujh se.. Apni jhalli se bhi darr rhi h... Aur main isse baksh do... Nahi sammy... Aaj toh iska kriyakaram main krke hi rhogi.

But sameer forcefully took her away.

Elders called the police and got Mehul arrested.

But Preeta's condition was still the same. She was scared of everybody. She wasn't letting go of Karan's hand for a moment.

Karan was heartbroken seeing his babydoll in this condition.

He took her to the guest room and gave her some water. He was trying his best to calm her down.

Shrishti was also crying seeing her sister getting afraid of her.

PRECAP

Preeta and Shrishti came to know about Sarla's death. Preeta's condition worsens.

****
Bhagwan kre... CVS bhi koi acha sa scene dede...