Sangeet And Marriage

Preeta and Karan were all set to rock their sangeet but without each other.

Preeta(in mind) : Kaash Karan hota saath... Par koi baat nhi...

She kissed her tattoo and played the voice on her bracelet..

Baatein yeh kbhi na tu bhulna..

She smiled.

On the other hand,

Karan(in mind) : Yeh ksa sangeet h... Jisme main aur babydoll hi saath m dance nhi kr skte....Huh..

He smiled seeing the tattoo and kissed it.

Karan: Bas kal raat ka intezaar h... Aur phir tum officially Mrs. Preeta Karan Luthra..

Karan's look

Preeta's look

Preeta's look

On Karan and Preeta's side respectively,

Everybody danced turn by turn

Shrishti/Sameer: Hume pta h aap sb aur sbse jyada jinki shaadi ho rhi h.. Vo ek dusre ke saath dance krna chahte the.. Toh presenting..
The bride and the groom..

They played a video on projector. It was a compilation of all Preeran dances.

Preeta and Karan smiled seeing their siblings love.

They all slept.

Next day, morning...

Preeran woke up with a different charm on their faces. There was a different glow. It was their marriage day.

Rishabh(in mind) : Ab kuch nhi ho skta, yeh shaadi toh hokar rhegi...

Both of them got ready...

Shrishmeer were running like mad in the entire hall checking the arrangements.

The time flew away. It was night.

Karan was sitting in the mandap waiting for his babydoll, the love of his life..

And there she was...

All adorned in her bridal attire. She was right. It was a different feeling. It was like his heart skipped a beat.

He fell in love with her all over again at that moment.

Their look

(I know its not a bridal look but I loved it❤️)

Preeta came towards him and sat beside him.

Karan: Mujhe toh pta hi nhi tha kii main ek princess se shaadi kr rha hu.. Jo heaven se mere liye aayi h..

Preeta: Apni hi shaadi p... Apni hi hone wali biwi... Se flirt kr rhe ho...Aur vo bhi itni cheesy line ke saath..

Karan : Tumhe pasand ni aaya... Sofia aur yehi h... Unpe try krta hu..

Preeta : Karo.. Karo.. Aur main mandap se uth jaati hu... Thik h..

Karan (scared) : Babydoll.. Serious mt lo.. Chup chap baithi rho...

Both completed the rituals happily and were declared husband and wife.

Karan hit his shoulder with Preeta.

Karan: So, Mrs. Preeta karan Luthra...

Preeta blushed.

Kritika took her too the room.

Karan was going but Shrishti blocked his path.

Karan : Bol... Tujhe kya chahiye..

Shrishti : Wow... Straight to the point jiju... I like it..

Karan: Ab apne andar k vichar prakat krne ka kasht kregi...

Shrishti: Ek promise...

Karan: Bol

Shrishti : Kii chahe kuch bhi hojaye.. Aap meri di ko kbhi hurt nhi krege.. Intentionally or unintentionally.... Aapki wajah se kbhi bhi unki aankh se ek aanson nhi tapakna chahiye... Jiju... Meri di aapse bahut pyaar krti h... Aap unhe khush toh rkhenge na...

Karan hit her head lightly.

Karan: Babydoll, sahi khti h... Jhalli h tu... Teri di se beintehaan pyaar krta hu main... Chahe mere dil k hazaar tukde hojaye.. Teri di ke dil ko kharooch tk nhi pahuchne dunga.. Phir bhi teri tasalli k liye... I promise..

Shrishti gave him way. He smiled and went inside.

Preeta was sitting on bed fidgeting with her dupatta.

Karan came and opened her veil.

Preeta was nervous. Karan was looking at her.

After 5-10 mins, Karan was still staring her.

Preeta shook him..

Karan put his finger on her mouth.

Karan: My babydoll, give me some time to admire the beauty in front of me..

(Hindi m sochne baith ti toh ghanta lg jaata)

Karan kissed her cheek. She smiled.

Karan removed her both earrings and kissed her earlobes.

He kissed her forehead, eyes and nose.

Both started leaning towards each other. They shared a passionate kiss. The night was really special for both of them. They consummated their marriage.

Precap

Twist...

************

Mujh jaise bhole bhale bache se jyada romance kii umeed rkhna bekaar h... Phir bhi thodi koshish kii