|Not so bad|Yandere!Russia x Reader

This was requested by Lost_Records!
Hope you like it because this took me a while to write. :'v
And i'm sorry if any of y'all are guys, but i'll be making the reader a girl.
(Also I know that the picture doesn't fit the story. Just roll with it because i couldn't find any better picture. >:v)

Also warning!: stockholm syndrome, blood and mentions(?) of torture. (search up what stockholm syndrome is if you don't know about it)

------------------------------------

~Your POV~

Here I was, laying in bed with a sleeping psycho that had his arms around me.

The psycho, Russia, has held me hostage for who knows how long. It has probably been a few months.

I don't know if anyone has contacted the police or something since I haven't heard anything about anyone and I haven't been outside ever since Russia kidnapped me.

I felt someone whisper in my ear. "Good morning дорогой мой~"
Ah shit.. He woke up.

~No one's POV~

The tall country nuzzled the crook of Y/N's neck, taking in her scent as the smaller girl shivered. He loved seeing her so scared around him, but he also didn't. He wanted her to love him and be her 'knight in shining armour'.

Russia smirked, an idea popping in his head. He got up, motioning his 'lover' to follow him and she hesitantly did as told. Russia grabbed the fragile girl's arm as he shoved her down to the floor so hard that she hit her head and passed out. Perfect. His plan was going well. He picked up his love and went to the basement, tying her to a chair after. Now, all he had to do is wait.

~~~~~~time skiperoo~~~~~~

Everything was quiet. Only one person was in the basement. It was Y/N. Tears were rolling down her bloody cheeks as some of the many cuts on her body finally stopped bleeding.

She has been sitting in the chair for at least an hour, crying. The cuts hurt so much that she couldn't stop crying. And she knew why she had the cuts. Her master, Russia, just punished her for not loving him back already.

She did a bad thing and needed the punishment. It was her fault. Russia wasn't bad, she was. She needed to obey her master.

She finally realized that Russia is the love of her life. He's perfect for her. She loved him.

Meanwhile, a specific Russian that was covered in blood watched the girl through a camera, smirking. He chuckled when she spoke out loud "I love him."

She was finally his. All his.

-------------------------------------

Oh boy that went from 0 to 100 real fast. :v
Hope y'all liked it.
Bye for now!