Chapter four

Its now lunch and I havent seen my angel since. I was hoping she was in my classes, but was greeted by disappointment instead. I couldn't get her out of my head. She was all I could think of. She took over my mind.

I love everything about her. She's perfect, like how her beautiful, dark, brown hair flowed down her back in perfect waves. Like how she has the most perfect body. Like how all her curves are in the right places. And like how her mesmerizing grey eyes look into my deep hazel eyes. She literally is a goddess and I'm going to make her mine. I could talk about her all day and not get bored.

We go outside to have lunch and my eyes caught onto my angel sitting on the bleachers. The sun is shinning on her hair making it look light brown. I see a guy walk up to her. Its the same guy from before. Are they dating?

I see them smiling and talking. It made my blood boil. I know I'm being possessive, but I cant help it. I want to be the only guy that can be around her. I want to claim her as mine.

The guy walks away so I take this as my chance. I walk up to her on the bleachers with the guys following behind. I wonder what's going on in her mind right now.

"Hey, can we sit here?" I ask. I hope she says yes. I look down at her and see her nod. Im literally doing a happy dance in my head. I was scared she would say no. Wait what? Me scared? That's a first. She's already changing me and for the better. Well I hope.

"Who were you talking to?" I questioned. I really want to know who that guy was. Im praying that they aren't dating. She grabs her bag and pulls out a notebook and pen.

'That's my bestfriend Luke,' she wrote. I was relieved that they're only friends, but also confused why she was writing it on a notebook. By looking at the guys I knew they feel the same.

"He doesn't look like a good friend to leave you alone," Leo says.

'He has to go to a study session to keep his grades up if he wants to stay on the football team,' she wrote once again. Now I'm really confused.

She sighs and writes on her notebook in caps, 'IM MUTE'. What, my angel is mute? What happened to her?

She looks down not wanting to look at us in the eyes. It hurts me to see her like this. She quickly writes down, 'please dont bully or hurt me. Im not in the mood'. Wait, people bully her? Why would they bully such a beautiful and innocent girl?

I see her looking at us. Me and the guys look at her with pity and Sympathy. That was a mistake because she wrote, 'don't look at me like that. Like I'm some hopeless girl that needs help because I'm not. I don't need your sympathy and pity. I don't need you to feel sorry for me, so you can go shove it up your ass'. She grabbed her stuff and walked away.

What have I done? She probably hates me now. She's none of the things she said about herself. She's not hopeless. She's strong and different. I will do anything in my power to protect her.

The bell rings and we head to class. We drop off Leo because me and Brandon are in the same class and Leo ain't.

When we drop him off I see my angel sitting at the back of the class from the corner of my eye. I tell Leo to look after her especially when we know she gets bullied. He nods and walks to class.

I wish I could be the one to protect and defend her? The one she can trust and rely on, but I know its going to take time. I'm willing to do anything for her, even give up my life. I know you guys probably think I'm crazy because I barely know her, but I cant help how I feel.