Chapter twenty five

After that moment in the empty classroom, me and Ashton decided to take things slow and see how it goes and so far it was going amazing. I've never felt this happy before, well not in a long time anyways.

Ashton and James have finally ended their little feud on each other and actually became quite close. They're like bros now which makes me even happier.

James and Ashton are also planning a meeting so they can sign a contract making both our gangs officially allies, which will be probably in a couple of weeks.

Finally, I introduced Daniel to Ashton and they also became friends. At first Ashton would always act protective when he was around, but stopped when he realised Daniel had a crush on mamie, who I introduced to him not too long ago.

Everything was going perfect and I felt like my life was actually coming together, but I have this feeling that something bad is going to happen which is most likely knowing that I have extremely bad luck.

Few weeks later

I was currently getting ready for a date I have with Ashton and I couldn't wait and the gang meeting was in 5 days which added to my excitement, but I still had this funny feeling inside me but I just pushed that to the back of my head focusing on getting ready for my date.

I put on a white off shoulder crop top, a black skirt that was just above my knees and a pair of black heels. I did some simple makeup and put my hair into a fishtail braid.

Once I was done I headed downstairs to see Ashton waiting for me. He was wearing a white shirt with the top few buttons undone and his sleeves rolled up, black jeans and a pair of black high tops. His hair was messy but a nice type of messy just the way I like it.

I walk up to him and give him a hug. We head into the car and make our way.

Once we arrive he covers my eyes with a blind fold and leads me to the 'surprise date' he planned.

He removes the blind fold and I couldn't believe my eyes. Omg it was so gorgeous, I've never seen anything like this before. We were surrounded by trees and had candles and lanterns all around us. It was just like fairy tale. In the middle was table with some wine and food on it. Ashton took my hand into his leading me towards the table.

The date was going well. It was so romantic. We were talking and laughing the whole time. None of us could stop smiling. This is literally the best date I have ever been on.

When I thought the date was over  Ashton popped on one knee. Omg. Wtf. He can't be proposing!We're too young to get married!We're still in school for his sakes! He has officially lost his fucking mind!

"Angel. By looking at your face I can see your panicking, but don't worry I'm not proposing, well not yet anyways. I wanted to tell you from the short time I've known you I've had the best time of my life and I can't imagine my life without you being in it. I love you angel and this ring is a promise ring because I promise I will love you and always be there when you need me in a heartbeat. Would you take this ring as a sign of our love," he spoke softly with so much love and hope in his eyes.

I was speechless. No one has ever done anything like this for me before.

"Yes" I said with a big smile and tears falling.

He puts the ring on me and picks me up spinning me around. He puts me down and rests his head against mine.

"I love you angel"

"I love you too Ashton Price..."