Chapter 6

Nick POV:
Darkness, darkness was the only thing surrounding me, i was beginning to wonder if i was alive or dead, “you are not dead just unconscious and in your mindscape”, “who are you?” i asked, when i didn't get i answer i thought maybe i had really died till i saw it. It had two coloured eyes the left eyes was dark blue and the right was grey almost black, it looked creepy "you know it's not nice to call your wolf creepy","i don't have a wolf and if you are my wolf come closer". Even with the darkness i knew he was a black wolf and a strong one, "if you are my wolf where have you been, through all the abuse i got all my life?". I was furious, if he was my wolf why didn't he show up, why couldn't i shift. "I know you have questions so to answer them i will start from the beginning. My name is Kayden, i have been with you the whole time but because of how that insolent pack of yours treated you and kept you weak i didn't have the strength to the make myself known to you", "so why now, what is so special about now", "our mate, you were going to kill yourself and i knew that if you died you wouldn't meet our mate and there are a lot of things you still haven't done and dying won't help, that's why i tried stopping you". I couldn't really believe it, it felt like something out of a movie but i was still confused about one thing "when i was little the pack doctor said i was too weak to ever become a wolf so how come i have you? "That question is one only the Moon Goddess can answer", "how can i find her to ask her?". "That is a question i can't answer, you will just have to wait and see but for now you have to wake up and meet out mate, she is waiting for us".

I had never felt so comfortable in my life, i was hearing muffled voices then i caught a whiff of that awesome scent again and the curiosity of finding out where it came from made me try to force my eyes open. The light of room hurt my eyes and i had to blink to adjust my eyes to it. I noticed my right arm was connected to an I.V cord and i was in a hospital. I needed to find a way to escape before someone came back, i tried removing the i.v when i heard the most angelic voice “don't remove the i.v you are not strong enough to heal on your own”,turning my head i stared into the hazel brown eyes of the most beautiful woman i had ever seen, she had a heart shaped face, full pink pouty lips, long lashes that helped frame her beautiful face and dark brown hair with purple highlights at the tips. She was wearing a black sports bra underneath a long flannel shirt that showed off her toned midriff with some black pants underneath, all in all she looked like an angel that fell from heaven, i also realized that the amazing scent was coming from her, wait that will mean that she is my “Mate!, yes she is our mate and she is asking you a question” Kayden informed me. “What is your name” she asked with so much authority in her voice that i knew she was an alpha, “N-Nick S-St-t-tone” i managed to stutter out, “its nice to finally know the name of my mate, well Nick my name is Lorien Steele, Alpha of the Eternal Moon pack”. I couldn't believe it, the Alpha of the strongest pack in the world was my mate, right when a smile was about to erupt on my face i remembered that i was an omega and a weak one plus i wasn't sure if i could shift now or not. Thinking of how it was better for her to choose another mate and with so much sadness and tears threatening to fall i knew what i had to do, “pls reject me, you are an alpha you need someone strong as your mate not a worthless omega that can't even shift or commit suicide properly, pls reject me now Alpha, so i can finally end my misery” by now i was already full blown crying waiting for the rejection, what i didn't expect was her to lift my chin, hold my face in her palms, look into my eyes and tell me “NO”.

This is the outfit Lorien is wearing and Kayden Nick's wolf is above

This is the outfit Lorien is wearing and Kayden Nick's wolf is above. Sorry i didn't update sooner i got really sick but I'm better now. Also i want to say thank to everyone who is taking out time to read my story, knowing you guys are giving my story a chance is a big honour for me. Thank You