036

∘★∙✧∘★∙✧∘★∙✧REAL LIFE∘★∙✧∘★∙✧∘★∙✧
chilling with them

___"Jocelyn i'm going out for a while." I said already heading out the door fully dressed. I wanted to kind of walk around by myself and explore. I never had time to actually be by myself and see stuff.

I walked around taking pictures of myself and watching couples hold hands. Sadly I wish that was me. I like tending to myself but maybe having a boyfriend wouldn't be so bad. I decided it would be a good time to vlog since I haven't really posted since I met prettymuch.

"Hey guys i'm at this little park I found while I was walking and isn't it cute. I mean it'll be nice to take pictures and stuff," I said talking to the camera as people past by looking at me with confused faces. "I kind of like this mental walk I did. I didn't know I felt bad till I came out here feeling clear, you know."

I finally got up from where I was sitting and put my camera away and walked around a big tree just admiring it. Not sure if it was because I was interested in the tree or if I was just bored and didn't know what to do next but I enjoyed it.

As I walked multiple times around the tree like an crazy person I just thought about Zion and our date I was totally excited for it. I didn't want him to know because i'm playing hard to get so I don't seem so easy. But my mind then soon wondered on the thought of Edwin who told Austin he still liked me. I wasn't sure why he changed his mind, or why I have the thought to change mine too. I knew Zion really likes me and I connect way better with him rather than Edwin but I just couldn't get the two out my head. I need to stop because this flip flopping can really hurt a person. Not just me but them too. I like Edwin, I really do but Zion is more entertaining to me and is just a nice person to think about, but so is Edwin. I don't know anymore.

I didn't realize I was getting dizzy till my clumsy self fell over a branch. "Are you okay," I heard someone chuckle.

"Yeah, I think," I said looking at my bloody knee. "I was daydreaming pretty hard," I giggled with them. I finally looked up to see who was even standing over me. He was a light-skin with the nicest skin and a really crazy accent. I'm not gone lie it was really attractive.

He reached out his hand and I grabbed it and he pulled me up. "I can see that," He said back in his deep voice and accent. "I'm Chris."

"I'm Noelani," I smiled as he still held my hand. I looked down and we pulled our hands away. "I uh should get going," I said dusting myself off and passing him as I remembered that Edwin wanted me to stop by their house.

"Wait," He said before I could run off. "I uh my friends over there they keep an aid kit with them you might wanna put a band aid on it."

I looked down at my knee and back him and nodded and looked over my shoulder to see his friends waving at him and sticking their thumbs up. I waved back and so did he, I watched how his face went completely red after, "I think i'll be fine i'm going to my friends house and its only a few blocks away but thanks," I smiled walking away.

"I'm having a bonfire tonight here. If you wanna come just come at 7," He shouted as I walked away. I looked back at him and nodded and smiled. I pushed my hands in my pocket and looked back at him one last time before quickly heading to the prettymuch house.

He wasn't ugly. I mean he was really attractive. But I don't need another dude to think about.

I walked across the street to their house and knocked on the door. The door open after a few seconds of me waiting. "Hey, Noelani," Nick hugged me and moved out the way for me to walk in.