Chapter 1: Let's Go Get This Son Of A Bitch

Tony and Nebula were sitting across from each other on the table as you and these two resided in the Benatar, which was originally the Guardians ship. Tony was teaching Nebula how to play paper football as he had a folded triangular paper and flicks it but Nebula kept trying to grab it instead of making her hands into the shape of a goal post.

"You don't need to do that, because you're just holding the position." Tony instructs as he shows her how to do it. "Come on." He said and she takes the paper and flicks it but just hits the side of his finger. "That was close." He said as he hands her the paper then sets his hands up as a goal again. She flicks it and it hits the middle. "That's a goal. We're now one a-piece." He said to her. "I would like to try again." Nebula said and Tony nods and the three of you rotated and played against each other for awhile

"Alright, Sabrina, show me what you got." Tony said to you while you rolled your eyes at his comment and you flicked the paper football but miss. "That was terrible." He said and you chuckle. "Good thing I never competed in sports then." You said, snarkily, as you stepped aside and let Nebula have her turn.

"Now you have a chance to win." Tony said to her and she leans forward and flicks her football and it goes over Tony's goal post. "And you won. Congratulations." Tony said to Nebula, who stands up straighter in shock. "Fair game. Good sport." Tony said as he holds his hand out to her and she shakes it. You reach your hand out to her and she shakes your hand. "You had fun?" You asked her. "It was fun." She replied and you nodded at her.

It had been 22 days since you, Tony and Nebula left Titan and tried to make your way back to Earth. You guys would've gotten there faster but you lost your sling ring during the battle and you had already beaten yourself up over that. So you three were flying through space until recently the ship ran out of gas. And now you found out that food was out, since you and Nebula gave the last bit of food to Tony, who needed it the most as he had gotten an infection. And also oxygen was about to go out. Though you three tried to repair the ship as best as you could, but it still didn't help.

This is how I'm gonna die. You thought as you sit against a wall. You let out a sigh then looked down at the ring on your finger. You smiled down at it until a tear falls down on your face. You wipe it away and sniffled then pulled your knees up to your chest and placed your forehead on your knees then wrapped your arms around you.

After sitting like that for awhile, you decided to get up and walk over to the Captain's quarters of the ship to find Tony asleep on the floor, holding his mask. You look down at him with pity as you wave your hands, lifting him up off of the ground.
You guide him over to one of the chairs and set him down gently before you walk over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry, Tony." You whispered. Then you look down at the ground in sadness and walk away from him as you go and sit on another seat next to him then run your hands over your face. What am I going to do? You thought when suddenly, a bright yellow light shines through the dark void of space. You remove your hands off of your face and stand up to see the large yellow glow fly up to the ship.

You walk over to it just as the glow dissipates to reveal a blonde woman wearing a red and blue and gold jumpsuit. You and her make eye contact as you look at her, pleadingly. "Help us." You begged as you see her have a look of sympathy on her face.

Eventually, Carol Danvers was able to bring you, Nebula and Tony back to Earth as she carries the ship and lands it right in front of Avengers headquarters, where Rhodey, Steve, Pepper, Natasha, Rocket and Bruce run out. The back hatch of the plane opens and you and Nebula help carry Tony out of the ship as Steve runs over to the ship to meet up with Tony. "I couldn’t stop him." Tony said to Steve once you and Nebula help him walk out of the ship.