Chapter 6: Avengers Assemble!

As you guys get closer, Thanos raises his head and looks over to you and the three men. "You could not live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me. I thought by eliminating half of life, the other half would thrive." Thanos said as you and Thor walk over to the side and Tony and Steve walk right in front of him. "But you've shown me, that's impossible. And as long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be. They will resist." said Thanos. "Yep. We're all kinds of stubborn." Tony said.

"I'm thankful. Because now, I know what I must do. I will shred this universe down to its last atom. And then...With the stones you've collected for me, create a new one. Teeming with life, but knows not what it has lost but only what it has been given. A grateful universe." Thanos said as he stands up, walks over to his giant double blade and picks up the helmet that was hanging off of it and put it on. "Born out of blood." Steve remarked. "They'll never know it. Because you won't be alive to tell them." Thanos said as he turns to face the four of you.

Thor let's out a yell and the four of you run at him and just gave it all you got. Thor would hit Thanos a few times with Stormbreaker and Mjolnir, Tony would blast him, Steve would punch and hit him with his shield, then you would use some spells to hit him.

But it seemed no matter how many blows the four of you gave Thanos, the Mad Titan wouldn't go down. He fought and fought the four of you and he was able to handle it, pretty well. "Okay, Thor. Hit me." Tony said as the back of his suit opens a hole and Thor aims lightening at it with Mjolnir. This charges up some of Tony's cannons, that he had aimed at Thanos, and fired.

Thanos raises up his blade and spins it around incredibly fast, which blocked the blast but he was knocked back a bit but still he stood his ground. You come up behind Thanos and waved your hands and pushed a spell towards him, which made him fall face-forward. Then Tony comes up to him and starts to punch him while Thor raises Mjolnir and throws it in the air and swings Stormbreaker to hit Mjolnir, like a bat would with a baseball, while you and Tony were punching Thanos.

But before the hammer could hit him, Thanos picks up Tony and used him as his shield, making the hammer hit Tony and he flies off. Thanos punches you and you fly backwards while Thor let's out a yell and he and Thanos start to fight one on one. You slowly get up then see that Thanos had Thor pinned down on the ground and was shoving Stormbreaker towards Thor's chest. Thor was holding the axe up as much as he could but Thanos kept pushing the blade towards his chest.

You were about to do something when Mjolnir smacks Thanos up side the head and flies back. You follow the hammer to see that it was Steve who threw the hammer and caught it when it flew back. Thanos looks over at Steve in shock while you smiled and Thor exclaims. "I knew it!" Before Thanos kicks him into the ground.
Thanos runs towards Steve while Steve spins Mjolnir then hits Thanos with the hammer, making Thanos fall backwards. You go run behind Thanos then make two duplicates of yourself and then summon the Crimson Bands.

You and the duplicates throw the bands on Thanos, one around his neck, one around his left arm and one on his right arm. He yells out as you and your duplicates hold him then you shout. "Steve! Hit him!" Steve raises Mjolnir and lightning strikes on the hammer then aims the lightning towards Thanos, shocking him. You and the duplicates hold down Thanos as best as you could while Thanos screamed in pain.
Steve sends another round of lightning towards him but Thanos pulled onto the bands on his arms and swings your duplicates towards the lightning, making them disappear. You felt the damage your duplicates took but you held onto the band around Thanos's neck until he reached behind him, grabbed the band and flung it forward. 

You were pulled forward until Thanos spins around and punched you right in the face. You fly back and hit some debris, passing out, while Steve runs up to the Titan and started hitting him with the hammer and his shield, repeatedly, in the face. The two trade blows at one another until Thanos repeatedly slams his blade against Steve's shield, which was breaking apart.