Dare #12

StarylightMoon dares:
I dare Medix and Hotshot to be inside a very tight closet for 24 hours straight.

StarylightMoon dares:I dare Medix and Hotshot to be inside a very tight closet for 24 hours straight

Hotshot: *yelling out* ba- I MEAN Medix! Come in here we have a dare!

Medix: *comes in and reads the dare* 48 hours?! But we'll miss so much class time!

Hotshot: Medix, it's the weekend. We don't have classes.

Medix: oh. Well then let's do it! -I MEAN let's get this over with...

Wedge: *from out of nowhere* wait Medix aren't you claustrophobic?

Medix: *nervously* No- I MEAN YES! I just... um- Hotshot! Let's go do that dare now!

*they both run off*

Wedge: *looks into camera* this'll be interesting...

*in the medical bay*

Hotshot: this isn't really that tight...

Medix: this medical closet is the smallest closet in the Academy.

Hotshot: really? I mean there's enough room in here for us to sit down!

Medix: *about to say something but gets cut off when the door opens*

Whirl: *standing there with lots of cushions and blankets* I heard about the dare and I knew this was the smallest closet. But since the dare is supposed to be very tight, I thought I should help with that! But first- *shoves Medix into Hotshot*

Hotshot and Medix: WHOA WAIT-

Whirl: *shoves a ton of cushions and blankets in the closet, filling in all the space that was left, slamming the door and laughing as she runs off*

Medix: *right up against Hotshot trying to keep his face away from his chest* well... um... this is... uh...

Hotshot: very tight?

Medix: i-indeed...

Hotshot: are you okay? You look uncomfortable.

Medix: *slight blush* I'm just preventing myself from resting my helm against your chest. I would think that would be uncomfortable for you...

Hotshot: *smiles as he brings Medix in close, letting him rest his helm against his chest* nah I'm all good. But if you're uncomfortable with this then you can try and move into the cushions and blankets so you don't have to be near me. The dare only says that we need to be in a very tight closet. We don't really need to be close to each other.

Medix: *thanking Primus that Hotshot can't see his blush* n-no I'm fine here... it-it's better to be near someone in a tight situation.

Hotshot: *wraps his arms around Medix in an embrace* okay Medix. Just let me know if you want to move.

*after 24 hours*

Wedge: *peeks in to check on them* oh Primus.

Whirl: *shoves him out of the way* let me see!!! *she looks in and starts squealing quietly*

Hotshot and Medix: *laying down on the floor surrounded by the cushions and blankets in light recharge with Medix peacefully recharging on top of Hotshot who is holding him closely*

Whirl: *looks at Wedge as she closes the door* they are so totally dating.

Wedge: *rolls optics* just because they're recharging like that doesn't mean they're dating.

Whirl: we'll see~!

*12 hours later*

Medix: *embarrassed as he's turned and seated away from Hotshot with a large cushion between them*

Hotshot: *sad look* Medix please! Tell me what's wrong! Was it something I did??

Medix: it-it's fine Hotshot... I just need a moment...

Hotshot: *clearly worried* are you getting claustrophobic?

Medix: no... in fact, I'm not actually claustrophobic...

Hotshot: so why did you lie to us?

Medix: I like my personal space especially when it comes to the others...

Hotshot: "the others"?

Medix: *SHIT* u-um... *sighs heavily* yes...

Hotshot: so what about me? Do you still want your "personal space" when you're around me?

Medix: *small smile as he still has his back turned to him* not... not really. I... I actually don't mind when you're around me...

Hotshot: *blushing* r-really?! B-But why??

Medix: *looks over his shoulder at him, voice going soft* because I like you, Hotshot.

*after 48 hours are up*

Hoist: *opens up the door and then quickly closes it with his back pressed up against the door, a huge blush plastered on his faceplates*

Wedge and Whirl: what's wrong?

Hoist: uhhhh...

Whirl: *gently pushes him away (because you just can't shove that sweet baby) and looks in, getting all giddy when she turns around* oh my primus!!

Wedge: *impatient* move out of the way I want to see! *he shoves her away and opens the door all the way*

*inside the closet was Hotshot and Medix recharging and laying down on the floor again*

*this time Hotshot was on top of Medix recharging peacefully with his helm buried into Medix's neck as Medix held him close with a sweet smile on his faceplate*

Whirl: *smug look at Wedge* oh yeah, they're dating.

Wedge: *groans loudly* NO THEY'RE NOT!

Medshot: (look I did it again ;)) *wakes up immediately and then blush heavily at their current situation*

Hotshot: *kicks out the cushions and blankets and runs out* DARE COMPLETE! THANKS FOR BEING THERE MEDIX!

*3 minutes later*

Whirl: *notices something strange on Medix's neck as they walk back with cushions and blankets in their arms* Medix? Is there something wrong with your neck?

Medix: *freezes as he drops some cushions and uses his free servo to cover up his neck, all while blushing heavily* what?! No! My neck is fine! Wow these cushions are heavy, let me just- *picks back up the cushions and books it out of there*

Whirl: alright then...

A/N: sorry for the novel y'all! As you can already tell, I'M A SUCKER FOR THIS SHIP! So any requests that involve those two dorks immediately become a bit of a story. So for those of you who request Medshot stuff, I love you ❤