Dare #36

IDontLikeITGaming dares:
I dare Hotshot to be depressed for 24 hours or go missing for 24 hours.

Recruits: *talking to Medix about Hotshot, not knowing that this dare exists*

Medix: OH MY GOD I DID NOT KILL HIM (referring to Ask #21)

Hoist: well he has been missing for a while...

Medix: *sighs* I left him in my room. He's supposed to stay in there until I tell him otherwise.

Wedge: prove it.

Medix: *leads them all to his room and opens up his door without looking in* there.

Recruits: . . . .

Whirl: ...is he.... invisible..?

Medix: what? *looks in and doesn't see Hotshot anywhere* HOTSHOT *goes in* I SWEAR TO PRIMUS IF YOU'RE HIDING!!

Recruits: *all head in and search everywhere*

Hoist: if he's hiding, then he's doing a very good job at it.

Medix: *angry yet also getting worried* Hotshot! This isn't funny!

*no response*

Whirl:  I'll try calling him! *whips out her phone and speed dials Hotshot*

Recruits: *freeze when they hear a phone go off under one of the pillows from Medix's berth*

Wedge: *grabs the phone as it stops ringing and gets a glance at the picture of the lockscreen* eugh... yep, it's Hotshot's phone.

Medix: *okay this isn't funny* a-are you s-sure...?

Wedge: *hands the phone to Medix, lockscreen showing a cute selfie of Hotshot and Medix making funny faces* you tell me.

Medix: *immediately unlocks the phone with the digit scanner (finger scanner) and looks at the picture on the home screen with him and Hotshot taking a selfie of them kissing* it is...

Hoist: wait Hotshot lets you put your digit scan on his phone?

Medix: *yeah he's worried* not now Hoist... *looks through Hotshot's texts, calls, anything that could be a lead to where he's at*

Whirl: *sees how worried Medix is and immediately places her servo on his shoulder* he might've just forgotten his phone.

Wedge: *snorts* if anything he probably got bored and went to go play cube or something.

Medix: no... not my Hotshot. He always keeps his phone on him no matter what. Especially when him and I aren't around each other...

Hoist: then enough talking. Let's go search for him!

*several hours later*

Recruits: *looking everywhere for Hotshot*

Medix: *trying not to sound worried over the comms but is terrible at acting anyway* I can't find him anywhere!

Wedge: *over comm* same here.

Hoist: *over comm* no luck here.

Whirl: *over comm* Medix, calm down... I'm sure he'll turn up somewhere soon.

Medix: *now fully worried as tears fall as he yells over the comms* what if he doesn't?! What if he's truly gone?!? What if someone took him or- *catches himself*

Recruits: *rendezvous with each other and then immediately go over to Medix*

Whirl: I doubt anyone took him. Besides, I think he's capable of defending himself either way.

Medix: he's... really not...

Hoist: just stay positive buddy.

Wedge: I'll go alert our teachers to help us look.

*a few more hours later*

Chase: *trying to comm Hotshot for the 100th time, sighing heavily when only static comes through* I'm sorry Medix... I can't seem to get his signal.

Medix: *some tears falling* I understand... thank you for trying sir...

*meanwhile*

Heatwave: *on Griffin Rock checking the Firehouse, comming everyone else* he's not here.

Boulder: *checking the zoo* he's not here either.

Blades: *flying through the mountains* nada.

Whirl: *flying through the town and suburbs* no sightings.

Wedge: *checking through the forest* nothing here.

Hoist: *nervously checking through the caves, shrieking at the sound of a bat* n-not here! He's not here! Definitely not here!! *nopes out*

*everyone returns back to the Academy feeling like complete failures*

Recruits: *comfort Medix as he cries while in his room*

*after 24 hours*

Hotshot: *comes out of the groundbridge, unharmed and okay, with the portable groundbridge in his servo*

Hotshot: well that wasn't fun. Wayward Island sucks.

Medix: *apparently walked in at that moment* Hotshot?!

Hotshot: *ohshit* uhh... heyyy ba-

Medix: *as he tacklehugs him* HOTSHOT!!!! *cups his face while they're on the floor and kisses him*

Recruits: *YEET in* HOTSHOT!! HE'S BACK!!! *big group tacklehug ensues*

Hotshot: *laughing as he gets crushed by his team*

Recruits: *release him*

Medix: *the wife* where have you been?? Are you hurt?? Did someone take you?! Please tell me you're not hurt-!

Hotshot: I'm fine! Seriously! Wow I've only been gone for 24 hours and you guys look like wrecks!

Whirl: oh man you should've seen how broken Medix was.

Hotshot: *looks at Medix* did this scare you?

Medix: *with tears* yes! Oh my Primus yes it did! I thought you were gone forever! *hugs him again* don't you ever leave like that again. Promise?

Hotshot: *hugs him back* I promise.

Wedge: *after tolerating the Medshot moment for long enough* so why did you leave?

Hotshot: oh yeah. I was dared.

Medix:

Medix: you were WHAT-