12: WHEN A GUY FLIRTS WITH YOU

Clinton - Clinton trusts you, but has a tendency to get jealous if a guy flirts with you. He will walk up to you and hold your hand, put his arm around you, or kiss you in front of them if he notices it. Sometimes, if a guy flirts with you in public and Clinton sees, he will walk up to the guy and hug you and say to the guy, "What were you saying?" You love his attitude in those situations and often hand your phone to him if a guy tries to slide in your DMs. You laugh as he messages them.

Christian - Overall, Christian trusts you very much. Although there have been times when he gets jealous, he laughs when other guys flirt with you because both of you are confident in your relationship. If you guys are out and a guy will start talking to you, often Christian will watch from afar as you shoot the guy down. He will walk up to you and kiss you on the forehead. He promises he would do the exact same if a girl tried to flirt with him. 

Mitchel - Mitchel gets very jealous and over protective of you. If you are out at a club, bar, etc. and a guy walks over to start talking to you, Mitchel will come over immediately and confront him. When he is really drunk, it can get physical. Sometimes you get embarrassed, but other times you love it because it shows how much he cares about you. If a guy texts you or Snapchats you, he sends them a picture of him kissing you to show them that you are his :)