SONG IMAGINE - 23 (Mitchel)

I dropped out of school for Mitchel. He told me I wouldn't need to finish, he's going to make it big in the industry. I was only 17. It's been 6 years. 6 years of partying, drugs, traveling. I love his band but I hate it.

It doesn't even seem like a relationship anymore. He's always at the studio, then he comes home and talks about the day. Don't get me wrong, I love hearing about my fiancee's day. It's just... different. Every single day, Mitchel's telling me "The future's never looked so bright" and "I'm 'bout to reach my peak, you know." I don't know how everything is going to end. I'm still going to stick with him by this. But it's taking a toll on me.

The worst is that he doesn't know I've been on ketamine. The lack of sleep, hating myself, low self-esteem, everything. I don't know what's gotten into me. I'm only 23.

--------------------------

She's blowing up my phone. I love her but god, I fucking hate her sometimes. I'm losing my head over this shit. She's been so dramatic with these paragraphs. I wanna give up, I just wanna leave. Fuck, I can't focus. I'm fading away off some kind of drug and my mind wanders back to her.

I can't believe this is happening. What did I do? She will be there for me. Please don't give up on me. This hurts tremendously. How will this end for me?

-------------------------

"Mitchel...you're home early." I wipe the tears from my eyes. He's high.

He stumbles over and pulls me in for a hug.

"I'm sorry."

"I love you Mitchel."

"I love you too. Don't ever leave me."

--------------------------

What did she do to me?

I'm on her frequency

Baby's only twenty-three