Chapter 3

A/N:before you read this chapter please note that Bella's mom has an accent which is why the grammar is different when she speaks. I did that on purpose so please do not say that I misspelt something or it's plural or anything like that. Anyways thx:)

MATTS POV

"Jesus Christ! How could you?" I hear my mom crying downstairs talking to my dad. This was usual.

I crawl out my window and sit down on the roof looking at the stars.

There's something so peaceful about looking at the stars.

Around and hour later, I almost fall asleep on the roof when my mom opens the door with her puffy eyes that I know means she has cried a lot.

"Sweetie, please pack your things. We are moving." And just like that she shuts the door.

What? Moving! How? Why? Actually I know why.

I start packing when it think about seeing Bella at the hospital today.

I think it was fate. But then I again I'm not really one of the superstitious people.

I only have a few things to pack so when I'm finished I head downstairs to see my mom not anywhere in the house but is already in the car.

"Mom?" I ask her while putting my stuff in the already packed trunk along with my little sitters things who is currently at a sleepover. It's like she has been predicting this for a long time.

"Sorry hun," she says whipping tears away. I quickly run into the passenger seat.

"It's okay," I say hugging her from across the seat.

"I bought a house yesterday. I was planning on telling you along time ago about me and your  father but the timing was never right. Turns out he cheated on me so I decided that's it time." She says sniffling.

My father was one to thinks he will get away with that. Not while I live and breath.

I let go of her and she starts the car.

It's around 10pm and I have never been so tired at this time of night before.

Thinking about how my mom bought a house makes me awaken.

She obviously has been thinking about moving for a very long time. Buying a house isn't something that you just do!

I thought we would be driving for around an hour or so but 10 minutes later we pull into driveway that is around a 15 minute drive from my school.

"This is it?" I ask my mom. I look to see the the houses are so close to each other you could open the windows and high five one another.

Just then a Jeep pulls into the driveway beside us. Out walks three people laughing. Two guys and a girl. The girl is on a Asian guys back. Wait a second!

"Bella?" I ask looking at her in the dark. She turns and then lifts an eyebrow.

"Matt?" She responds. Jumping off of the guys back. I can't help but feel a little jealous. Who am I kidding! I have only known her for one day!

"You live there?" I ask startled.

God, if your up there, thank you!

"Um yeah, what are you doing here?"

"My-" My mom cuts in. "Oh hi sweetie, I am Caroline, Matthews mother. We just moved in here." My mom held out her hand.

"I'm Bella. Uh welcome," Bella says shaking my moms hand. Then my mom goes to the other guys. They both shake her hand.

"I'm Thomas. I usually go by Tom or Tommy," he says winking at Bella. Right that's it's I am breaking this guys nose!

Jesus Matt! Your psychotic!

"And I am Brian, Bella's brother. Since you are our new neighbours, would you like to have lunch with us tomorrow?" Oh right, it's Friday! It's the most wonderful time of the year! That was exaggerating it a little but I can't help but be a little extra.

"Oh that would be lovely!" My mom replies. I roll my eyes. That rhymes!

"Do you need help moving things into your house?" Bella asks. I haven't heard her talk this loud before. She want even really loud, it was a normal voice.

"I'm sure we'll manage but thank you honey!" My mom walks to the car and starts to unpack the things.

Bella gets on the guys back again and laughs until she gets inside her house. Her brother glares at me just before closing the door.

I don't know what that was for?

I unpack in my new room and notice that the window I was talking about earlier is the room I am in.

I see a whole lot of earbuds, posters and fairy lights around the room. There a corner I can't see in the room though.

Oh god! Listen God, this is moving a little too fast! Slow down!

I see Bella sitting in her bed directly in front of me. How did I not see her there before?

I slowly back away from the window and close my curtains.

So to sum up my day: I bumped into a girl in the library, I see this girl when I am practicing football and I talk to her, then I see her at the hospital, not to long after that I move in directly beside her, so close that I could touch her window!

From where I am sitting on my bed which is black I can see her white bed with her black cover over top of her, that is if I opened my curtains again.

We can look at each other sleeping!

Seriously, this is the weirdest and the most active day of my whole existence. She will think I am a stalker!

And why the hell would a girl want to go out with a stalker?