Hello!!

Hey guys! Thank you for 2.49k readers were almost halfway to 3k readers!! I wanted to thank you all for reading this (slightly horrible) made a book! Thanks for reading and Y'know all that jazz commenting I have two books on separate things one is Finn Wolfhard plz give a read and Phasers which I'm very hard in working on 3,000-word chapters! Anyways thanks again :)
Peace out lads/lass' and captains
-Gisselle

Hii guys thanks for like 27.2k readers JESUS! We've made a big mark now hah. Okay, So I'm currently working on a NEW book which I promise I'll keep up! Give me Xreaders or books you'd like me to do, here's a bit of my Draco Malfoy X Reader;

Draco stared at her Y/C/E eyes, his ice-cold grey eyes seemingly burning holes into hers. Pansy scoffed and touched Draco's hair which he quickly swatted at turning his gaze to her scowling.

"As long as you leave, Blood Traitor" Draco muttered, raising a brow. He continued to swat Pansy as if she didn't know personal space.

"Oh, Merlin! Parkinson put your hands at your side!" Y/N growled annoyed how inconsiderate she was to personal space, "As if you can't live without touching him, Pervert!" Y/n scoffed, shaking her head, in disapproval.

Y/n peered her head out the door to see the trolly far away from Draco's and friend's compartment.  

"Bye!" Y/n quickly muttered, and on her way to find Harry, Hermione, and Ron.

Pansy scoffed, "What a bitch!" she scowled angrily, "You let her talk to me like that draky-poo???" she looked at his eyes searching for anything. Desperate she looked for an answer in his eyes if not his words.