Chapter 14: Nightly Conversations

Yeri's Pov:
I gently rub the towel against my wet hair as I walk across the bathroom to my room. It was night and everyone was ready to go to sleep. It was a long day for everyone, not just the ones who had to go on a fake date. Our CEOs had to keep tabs on us four and make sure we were doing the correct actions. Our groups waited impatiently as the day went on without any articles on us until we returned. And then, there was us four, Lisa, Taehyung, Yoongi, and me. It was quite tuff to act the roles we had for our first fake date. I thought it would be easy as we usually act during our music videos to give off a real impact on our fans. Now, it's hard to pretend to be on a date with someone you only know as a friend. Yoongi must have had a hard time too, knowing that his boyfriend was on a fake dating with another girl. Though, he knew what was going and knew what he had to do. He's not the type to get jealous or chicken out so easily when it comes to relationships. In fact, that must be why he acted so smoothly through the date. He must have just imagined me as Taehyung and act as if they were on another date. I sighed softly as I entered my room and disconnected my phone from its charger. I threw the towel aside and hoped into my bed as I moved the blankets up to my waist. I turned my phone on and went through the many apps on it. I was about to press on Twitter to see how everybody was reacting our fake date until I stopped midway. "Maybe, tomorrow, Ye-Rim. You need to rest on that." I mumbled to myself.

I looked out the small window that was quite close to my bed. I narrowed my eyes a bit as the moonlight shined brightly through my window. It was a clear somewhat warm night which was a good time to sleep. Yet, I didn't feel sleepy at all. It might be that way because of DISPATCH, the plan, the rules, the boys, or the date in general. I groaned as I put my hand through my hair. All of this was just too much to handle even for a K-pop idol such as myself.

I kept scrolling through the apps to see what I could do to keep my mind occupied. Or at least, try to do something that might make me fall asleep or until I feel sleepy. My eyes landed on the messenger app and I immediately tapped on it. It wouldn't hurt to text the others right? They might be up thinking about today as well. I clicked on the option to make a new group as soon as the open showed the main screen. Then, I clicked the contacts to add to the group.

Yeri added Taehyung, Yoongi, and Lisa to 'Fake Dates'

Yoongi:
What is this?

Taehyung:
Really? Fake dates?

Lisa:
Yeri, shouldn't you be sleeping

I should but, I'm not sleepy.
Better question, why aren't you guys sleeping?

Yoongi:
Well said. We can't stop thinking about what happened today and I'm sure that is everyone's reason!

Lisa:
Can you read minds or something?

You guys too, huh?

Taehyung:
Who is supposed to sleep when you literally have to fake date people when you were exposed.

Lisa:
Nearly exposed, Tae

Taehyung:
Same thing, either way

Yeah, I see where you're coming from

Yoongi:
No duh, who wants to hide a relationship because of some dumb rule?

Literally no one

Yoongi:
Exactly but, then again, it might be for the best

Taehyung:
He's right, you know?

Lisa:
What?! How?!

Yoongi:
Lalisa. Ye-Rim. What's better? Having to deal with hate from secret relationships and being gay. Or hiding the said relationship to avoid hate and continue to be together?

They both sound equally bad, Yoongs

Lisa:
Not to mention, you forget to add that you have to fake date people to hide the said relationship

Taehyung:
Well, I mean, what else can we do?
We're stuck in this public trance where anything done by us alone can impact everything.

Yoongi:
An opinion on another group? Oh, he or she must be jealous, that's all. Accidentally not bowing to one another at award shows? Oh, they're showing so much disrespect!
A small sign of romantic gestures? Oh, they must be dating or at least hiding it!

Lisa:
Yoongi! Taehyung! Listen, we agreed to fake date you guys to keep your relationship going! Don't tell me, you're giving up this quickly.

Yeah, we're literally on DISPATCH's tail by now just to keep you two together. Our CEOs are agreeing to do this just so, you two can stay together. Don't tell us, you're giving up so easily after everything done for you two!

Taehyung:
You're right. We gotta stop acting so negative right now. It's not helping anyone right now.

Yoongi:
But, we will be able to handle the public and their many judgments?

Who knows. Time will tell.

Lisa:
I'm going to bed, night.

Yoongi:
Me too, night everyone.

Taehyung:
Good Night, see you guys tomorrow.

Bye, see you all around tomorrow morning.

I stared my screen continuously after what Yoongi and Taehyung texted. It did get me to wonder. Are we really prepared for what's about to be thrown in our way? For DISPATCH to prove everyone wrong? I turned my phone off and put on my table stand as I turned off the lights. I quickly made my way into my blankets and looked at the ceiling. "Ah well, we'll see soon." I whispered, slowly closing my eyes. Letting the sleepiness surround me as I felt the pillow on my head and the warm blanket hug me.

Tomorrow is another day after all.