Chapter 23: Split Parts

3rd Person Pov:
A few days after that little incident, the four kept doing what they needed to do. They deliberately disobeyed their manager's orders of being lovey-dovey. They continued showing the public the dark side of their fake relationship which confused many social media outlets. They started with small arguments, then, onto talking behind one another's backs. After these days passed, the manager realized nothing was getting better. Her actors were arguing and fighting instead of pretending to be head over heels. She quickly realized that all of this started when Jennie talked to them. When Seokjin had them in his room that day. And so, she quickly made sure that the four had little to no conversations about the fake dating with the others. Yet, that didn't stop them from thinking of creative ways to pass down ideas or what to do next. They had group chats, subtle hand motions, and notes being passed around when no one looked. Everything was coming according to plan like they wanted it to yet, their companies hadn't noticed at all. In fact, it kept sending more fuel to the fire about the new arguments. Many people, now, suspected that they were forced to date. Others suspected that they had broken up yet, they needed to keep up the facade. No matter how much it confused news outlets, how it angered their team, and how much acting it took. They were determined to make their companies call them in and that's when they would make their move. Yoongi, Taehyung, Yeri, and Lisa were tired and felt used by this fake dating cycle. Now, it was their turn to break it and never suffer from it again. Or hell, never let other two idols suffer from this new rule again.

"Alright, remember! Stick to the plan!" The manager exclaimed, clapping her hands in between each word. "Yes, we know. Be lovey-dovey and head over heels." Yoongi spoke, rolling his eyes slightly. "Don't roll your eyes at me, I need to remind you four every day by now. You keep straying away from our plan and continue to argue." The manager explained, slightly annoyed. "Anyway, Yoongi and Yeri will have a boardwalk date today. Lisa and Taehyung will have a movie date. And please, don't mess this up." The manager spoke, desperately. She really didn't want to cover for them again.

She didn't want to lie again about saying that the couples were just having some disagreements.  "Yes, manager." The four spoke in unison as they bowed. "Good! Now, go! And make sure not to talk with anyone." The manager spoke as she pointed toward the door. She seemed hesitant about letting them go alone after what's been happening. Yoongi and Yeri left hand-in-hand first as they exited the door. Namjoon bumped into them and Yoongi smirked as Yeri nodded slowly. They knew exactly what that little bump meant. Lisa grabbed onto Taehyung's arm as they left. Wendy sent them a glare and they nodded knowing what it meant.

It was raining outside and Jisoo ran over to hand them umbrellas with a wink. The others smiled and thanked her for the item. Yeri and Yoongi left quickly while Lisa and Taehyung took their time. As Yeri and Yoongi walked among the sidewalk, they kept being silent. As Lisa and Taehyung walked on their way to the closet movie theater, Lisa looked down and Taehyung continuously stared at her. The cameras were rolling and the people behind them kept watching their every move. Wondering if today they'll get a lovey-dovey moment.

"Look, Yeri, I'm sorry about how I've been treating you. I really need to start listening to you. I need to stop being a jerk." Yoongi spoke, looking at the raindrops in front of him. "Well, I'm sorry too. I need to learn and accept your interests. I know you usually take me to the same place but, I need to realize you work hard." Yeri replied, grasping onto Yoongi's hand a bit harder. "Guessing we both need to learn a little about ourselves and each other." Yoongi spoke, chuckling a bit. "Yes, we do." Yeri replied, landing a kiss on the man's cheek.

"Lisa, I'm sorry about being selfish. I'm just so stressed about work lately and I need to stop taking my anger out on you." Taehyung spoke, gently. He continued to advert his gaze somewhere else as soon as Lisa looked at him. Lisa put her hand on Taehyung's left cheek and made him face her. "It's okay besides I need to stop complaining and whining. That's not how to be a good girlfriend, right?" Lisa replied, hugging Tae tightly. Taehyung chuckled breathlessly as he nodded slowly and leaving a kiss on her forehead.

The people behind the cameras smiled. This was the content they needed to get views and money. They continued to record the couples as they started to think of story ideas for their websites. Yet, what they didn't notice were the small smirks the couples gave as they eyed one another for a bit. All according to plan. Yeri and Yoongi continued to walk the streets hand-in-hand as they talked. Lisa continued to hold onto Taehyung's arm as they smiled. Both know what they did. What they said. They know the results of what will happen. Yet, they didn't mind.

The cameras continued to roll while the couples mindlessly did lovey-dovey things. They knew what they were doing and they didn't care. It was one step closer to finishing the plan and ending all of this. Once the date ended, they all returned to their original location as they stared at one another. They silently chuckled and tried to hide a smile as they felt the cameras turn off. They all entered with a smile on their faces and as soon as the door slammed shut behind them. They laughed a great amount as they realized that their plan had worked.

Now, they just had to do part two.