A Big Announcement

You and Ethon head to North Bend to visit Malyssa, Jeremy, and their two daughters Braylee and Tessa. Ethon has the steering wheel in one hand, and your hand in the other. You both exchange a kiss while stopped by a traffic light.

The light turns green, and Ethon floors it. You reach for the "oh shit" handle.

"Have some fun, Kay!" Ethon scoffs.

"Or just don't kill us!" You retorted.

"I won't kill us, you'll be fine."

Ethon pulls into Malyssa and Jeremy's driveway. You always fear that sharp corner leading off a cliff. You think to yourself, "they should put a guardrail there!"

Ethon turns the sharp corner, drives in a straight line, and parks near the garage. You both get out when Malyssa opens the door.

"Hi Mom!" She yells when she runs up to hug you. You embrace her to where you almost squeeze her. She hugs Ethon when she greets him.

You see a bump on Malyssa's tummy. You start to get a more noticeable feeling she might be pregnant. She says she's been feeling really nauseous for weeks.

"I fainted in the shower too, so that's how I knew I was having my first child," you overhear, "Tessa lifted up my shirt and asked if I was having another baby, then Braylee said she had a dream about that!"

You think to yourself, "that's how I found out that I was pregnant with all three of my children! And the girls knew before Malyssa and Jeremy did?!"

Jeremy calls everyone into the living room with some cake and ice cream. You are desperate to hear the news.

"Maly and I are pregnant with our third child together!" Jeremy exclaims ecstatically.

You and Ethon jump up, cheer, and hug each other really hard. As you go up to embrace Malyssa, you and everyone else finds out the gender.

"We're having our first son in October!" Jeremy yells.

You cry tears of joy when you wrap your arms around Malyssa. You lift her shirt up to kiss her bump. You and Ethon congratulate her and Jeremy on their pregnancy with their first son.

Their daughters Braylee and Tessa cheer when they find they're going to have a brother.