Chapter 42

Augs POV

So I gave kay her space cause I'm honestly sick of arguing. ion wanna argue I wanna have a happy healthy marriage I see that I did kinda over react I know my wife got a good heart and good intentions she would never play me on no shit like that. so I'm willing to let this go and move tf on so we can be happy!

I walked in the house and I smelled food cooking I know my baby was in the kitchen whipping it up. I walked in the kitchen and Kay was chopping up some veggies she looked up at me and looked back down.

Aug- ....Hey beybe

Kay- Hey...

I walked ova to her and kissed her cheek I handed her the flowers I got for her and she smiled gently taking them from me.

Kay- Thank yu hunny they're beautiful

She said in a low tone , I sat on the bar stool next ta ha and looked at her

Aug- Baby what's wrong talk to me

Kay- Where have yu been august? We argue and yu leave for two days! What am I supposed to think and then yu didn't even try to call me!

Aug- Baby I'm sorry.... I know I was wrong but I jus needed time to think and give yu some space.... I'm sorry bae I overreacted I know yu were jus tryna do the right thing yu got a good heart.

She looked at me and gave me a small smile

Kay- I'm sorry too hunny ... I know yu don't like me around him and I should respect that it won't happen again

Aug- come hea

I said grabbing her hand she walked ova to me and wrapped her arms around me I kissed her passionately and she kissed back.

Kay- Baby it's something I needa tell yu tho

Aug- what ma?

Kay- ... I'm pregnant

She looked at me and smiled and I felt my eyes watering I pulled her into a tight hug and kissed her all over

Aug- YESSSSSSS!!!! GOD IS GOOD!! WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!!!!!!!

She giggled and I kept kissing on her

Kay- Baby shhhhh the boys don't know yet we gotta keep it low for a while!!!

Aug- Okay okay!!!! Baby how far along are we ?

Kay- 3 weeks!

Aug- Okay we gotta get chu to the doctor ASAP! Make sure everything good with that baby and-

She cut me off

Kay- Bae relax !

Aug- I'm so sorry hunny I'm jus soo happy!!

I kissed and rubbed all over her stomach she giggled and looked at me

Kay- Babe stop!

Aug- Okay okay I'll leave em alone

Kay- him? Uh uh Her!

She said laughing

Aug- now girl yu know all we make is boys! Issa boy!

Kay- ohhh god I'm praying it's a girl !!! Please be a girl lawd!!!!!

Aug- it's gone be another boy I can feel it

I playfully hit em and we both laughed

Kay's pov 2 Days later

I still didn't tell the boys yet it's so hard keeping it in but what I'm really scared of is my baby Amir's reaction 😩 I told my family and friends and everybody so happy for us! I jus hope the kids will be happy!