Chapter 8

A/N: Hey everyone! Hope you all enjoy this chapter! :D OH, this is dedicated to xX_Keriana_Xx ! :D Shout out to Blade77, Richa_resa and fidelacutanda . THANKS SOO MUCH FOR ALL THE VOTES GUYS!! ALL YOU READERS ARE ABSOLUTELY AWESOMESAUCE. :D The picture is of Lori (Sasha Pieterse) btw. :)

"Ariella?" I asked my friend as we walked on the field, towards the cafeteria.

"Ooh, you used my full name. Which means you're either being serious or something bad has happened. What's up?" She looked at me with wide eyes, "Tell Auntie Ari, dear child." She said in a spooky voice.

I laughed at her and said, "Do you know a guy that could pose as my fake boyfriend? Like a decent guy? He can't be a pervert, pedophile, old guy, or crazy person."

"Way to narrow it down Lori! As a matter of fact, I actually do know a guy that would be happy to help. I think you'll like him."

"Great! Thanks Ari! I have to go now but I'll catch up with you later." I told her as the bell rang for class. She ran after me and grabbed my arm, stopping me.

"Whoa, hang on a minute. Don't you do a disappearing act on me, girl. You're not going until I get answers." She looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Uh, Ariella, the bell just went and I don't want to be late for class." I explained, trying to get out of the mess that is bound to go down when she finds out.

"Uh uh. You are not going anywhere until you answer my question. And since when did you care about skipping class? Oh no Lori. You, my dear friend, are coming with me." With that, she proceeded to drag me to her car and drive off to who know where.

************************

"You brought me here?!" I whisper-shouted at her.

She looked at me, confused. "Why, what's wrong? You hardly ever come over here anymore and I really don't see a problem in bringing you here." She led me to the kitchen.

"Yeah, but this is the packhouse!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands up in the air in frustration.

"So?" She chucked me a soda and I nodded at her in thanks.

"Soooo, someone might hear us."

She snorted, "No one is here at this time of day Lori. Now scoot. Get your butt out of this kitchen and into the living room. Now. You have some explaining to do, missy." She wagged a finger at me and pulled me towards the sofa. "So, tell me tell me tell me! What's going on?"

*********************

She stared at me for seven minutes. I am not freaking joking. Seven minutes. And I was starting to get creeped out so I shook her and said, "Uh, Ari? Could you please say something? Any feedback or opinions would be nice."

She blinked up at me before squealing and jumping onto me. "OHMYGOSH. YOU'RE SETH'S MATE. YOU'RE GOING TO BE MY LUNA. THIS IS SOOO COOLL!!!!" She started jumping up and down, squealing and screaming so loudly that I think she would be able to wake up the poor souls that are six feet under.

"Ariella. Will you stop screaming? I think one of my eardrums just burst." I winced and rubbed my ear as she shouted, "BUT YOU HAVE A MATE!" She squealed and ran up to me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Who has a mate?" A deep voice from behind us inquired.

We both turned around to find Seth staring at us. Ariella beamed at him and pointed at me. I let out a breath, relieved that she had kept her word and not told him.

"Well, congratulations Lori. Who's the lucky guy? When can I meet him? Maybe he's in our pack, which, of course, means that you would have to join the pack as well."

He stared at me with unreadable eyes.

I gulped. Aw hell. Shit just got real.