Epilogue

Okay, I lied. I said that this would be up at the end of this week. However, I recently received an epilogue that literally made me cry and laugh at the same time. No joke. IT WAS ABSOLUTELY BLOODY BRILLIANT. SOOOO, please give it up for:

KatanaWolfxx for the amazing epilogue that you are about to read. This chapter is, essentially, dedicated to all of you who have stuck with me till the end on this story BUT I have gotta say, I did dedicate this chapter mostly to KatanaWolfxx for the amazing epilogue. Ya'll will understand what I'm getting at once you've read this.
OKAY, I'm gonna stop now. Once again, THANK YOU READERS/VOTERS/COMMENTERS :D
-------------
"Mommy! Mommy!" I hear the familiar voice call. I open my eyes to see my little boy, Dakota at the side of my bed.

I groan and say, "yes sweetie?"

"Jacob, Cataleya and Xavier are being mean again!" He whines.

Dakota is the smallest out of the bundle, being 6 years old, while Cataleya and Jacob are both 7 years old, being twins and the oldest, Xavier at 9 years old. They all received Seth's looks (with a bit of mine in the mixture) but all had my badass spirit.

"Don't let a girl get to you son. They're only girls." Seth's says groggily. His bare chest rumbling against my back as he talks.

I whack his head.
"OW!"
"Stop being sexist before I beat your ass." I mumble as Dakota giggles.

"You see this son? Your mother is a very violent woman!" Seth whines.

"Don't let a girl get to you dad. They're only girls!" Dakota mocks.

I laugh at him while Seth groans at his mistake.

I hear the small thuds and little squeals going down the hallway which only meant one thing. Oh no. Not all of them.

In 3... "It's that what I think it is?" Seth grumbles, dreading what was about to happen.

I hum in reply, also dreading it.

2...

1... "It's your turn by the way," I mumble.

"AH FU-"
0...
Before Seth could finish his, oh-so colourful language, the rest of the trouble makers burst through the door, screaming and tackling each other over; jumping up and down the beds and knocking everything over.

Curse the damn sugar rush! Ariella must of given them sweets again!

"ARIELLA!" I shout, making sure I'm heard from all around the pack house.

"Sorry! But their puppy faces are too damn cute!" She calls from the bottom of the stairs.

"Resist! God dammit woman, resist!" I complain as I hide my head under the pillow.

Seth gets up from the bed and they all immediately jump on him, clinging onto his arms and legs. Seth lets out a puff of air at the sudden impact, making me smile. "All right, come on kids!" He says and soon it's silent, making me sigh in content.

Today I was relaxing for the day. Sure, I'll still do my Luna duties, just not as much.

But my moment of peace ended quickly when the doorbell rang, which was very strange.

I huffed and headed downstairs to the front door. Whoever it was had a death wish. There had better be a good damn reason to ruin my moment of peace.

I opened the door, rubbing my eyes, and say, "Who is it?"
I had to be more kind when talking to my pack members. It was enough that I used to be a rogue but over time they grew to like me, except from the occasional bitches of course.