Tohru who?

*I don't own the characters the anime or any of the pictures, videos, or Gifs I use for this fanfic!

     The loud sound of my alarm made me jolt out off bed. Losing my balance I fell to the floor with an 'oof' and my blankets all over me. Laying there for a moment I suddenly hopped up with a smile on my face. It was a new day and I was going to try to make the best out of it. With a determined look on my face I skipped around my room to start my morning routine.

Time skip~

Walking into the kitchen with (Work outfit of choice) on I began to make breakfast humming some random anime intro. After I was done almost burning the kitchen down from making something simple I sat at my small dining table and put my hands together in thanks before practically eating it all in one bite. Pretending as if it didn't happen I wiped my mouth with a napkin sighing happily. Grabbing my bag and putting my shoes on I walk out the door.

      I smiled locking up my apartment and skipping down the hall slightly going over to my best friend Kobayashi's apartment.

     As I feel myself nearing Kobayashi's door I look up to almost die of fright. What seemed to be a creature of myth stood next to the apartment complex, Its head in the hallway. Instead though I sat there blankly with a face of no emotion. I close my eyes before nodding and turning to walk away casually not wanting to deal with whatever crazy dream this just had to be.

As I was about to walk away the creature suddenly emits a strange symbol from its mouth. I look forward to see Kobayashi her face with shocked fear.

 I look forward to see Kobayashi her face with shocked fear

       All of a sudden a huge gust of wind comes out of no where and a bright light, then the creature was gone. I look up to see a girl with long blonde hair with ombre orange and pink tips put into pigtails with red eyes appearing over the spot the dragon was just in. She had tube like horns patruding out of her head like the dragon and she was in a Maid Cafe Cozy outfit with a big green scaly tail coming from behind her.