Stultus

The next day me and Kobayashi were off to work. While we were heading out the door Kobayashi gave one more side note to Tohru.

"If anybody calls you can answer and take a message."

"What's a calls?" Tohru asked with confusion

"Right your a dragon." Kobayashi breathed out while I sweat dropped. We all walked over to the phone and Kobayashi gave a quick explanation of it.

   "This is a phone, when it goes ring ring you pick it up like so." Kobayashi said while demonstrating how you bring a phone up to her ear.

"They take then you talk." Kobayashi says
"They talk then I talk, got it." Tohru cheerfully

"Ok take care." "Bye Tohru see ya later!" I Half yelled with a sweet closed eye smile.

"Safe travels!" Tohru yelled back returning the smile.

   ~~~~~••~~~Time skip to end of work~~~••~~~~~

I hear Kobayashi sigh while I stretch my arms in the air from all that typing we did at work. As we walk to the train we slow done a bit to hear some two random guys talking to the police about a 'Monster' Me and Kobayashi shrug it off and continue walking.

     As we get to the floor our apartments are on me and Kobayashi say bye to one another and part ways not before I hear a bit of Tohru and Kobayashi's conversation.

" And I didn't even get to kill them. "Tohru pouts
" Ah....Wait what?!" Kobayashi shouts I sweat drop and sigh before walking into my apartment And flopping down face first on my soft (favorite Color) couch and falling asleep.

      ~~~••Time skip to the next day at work••~~~

     As I fastly type away on my keyboard I hear Takiya ask Kobayashi if she wanted to go out drinking It was a thing we all did every once in a while.

    "Hey Y/N do you wanna go grab some drinks with us tonight?"

   "Sure why not." I grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~••Short Time skip••~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(I'm sorry for so many time skips but I'm just following the plot of the anime and there are a lot of time skips)

      As the elevator makes its way down me, Takiya and Kobayashi start to have a conversation. We make it down to the 1st floor and start to walk to the exit and I hear Takiya say something about Kobayashi being like one of the guys but he couldn't say the same for me.

   "Wow how sweet." Kobayashi mutters      sarcastically I laugh a bit under my breath 'Sorry Kobayashi' I think to myself as we get closer to the exit I can feel eyes on us I look up to see Tohru peeking slightly from being the doorway glaring.

   "What's with that girl staring us down? Do you know her?" Takiya ask

    "Greetings I'm Miss.Kobayashi's maid I guess you could say I'm Y/N's too, there new livid maid, their new violent livid maid. Tohru says with a fake smile.