2

the next day, jaemin walked into the café again, eager to see a certain boy.

once jeno saw jaemin enter, his eye smile immediately grew wider than before when serving the previous customer.

jaemin ordered the same thing as the day before, flashing his bright smile once again.

jeno swore his heart was doing cartwheels seeing that smile.

before jeno could order renjun to grab the marshmallows, he already appeared from the staff room holding a pack, handing it to jeno.

jeno made the same drink as the day before, with the same amount of love he had for the boy with the bright smile.

after he was done, he wrote jaemin's name, then called jaemin and passed it to him.

as jaemin received his order from the boy he came to the café for, he said smoothly, "you have a really cute smile," jaemin took a glance at the name tag, "jeno!"

jeno turned a bright shade of red, "thank you,"

not forgetting to wink before he left, jaemin made his way out the café.

renjun however, caught up with him and gave him jeno's number.

"he hasn't smiled like that in a long time, take care of him," renjun said before returning to the café, to avoid jeno's whines for leaving him alone in the café.

jaemin processed for a moment, now it was his turn to turn a bright shade of red, 'does he like me like i like him?' he thought sheepishly.

just the thought of it made his bright smile come back up to his face again.